Vaginal soreness??

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
How long before delivery did you start having the loosing your virginity again sensation?

Comments

• Could you please rephrase this ...not quite sure what you are asking...
  • Im also curious about the answer
  • uhm say what?!
  • @ashley_smashley i thing whatshe is asking is how long after delivery till your vagina stops hurting like you just lost your virginity. But correct me if im wrong.
  • well in you second trimester your body starts sending out the relaxin.. hormone.. that starts the hip spreading.. lol... and inbetween the leggs.. is were i feel pain.. im 26wks.. and i just started feeling it today.. i was reading some woman can spread like 12in.. alot righ.. its the liggaments loosening and stuff this is my third and it seems to be happening sooner with this one..
  • I'm not real sure what you're referring to (because I haven't had sex since april... T-T) but I have noticed that when I get pelvic checked it hurts a lot more now... is that what you mean? The tenderness in the vagina when things are inserted? ("things" being a penis, medical untensle, or otherwise?)
  • I'm going to go ahead and say she means how long before delivery did your vagina start to feel tighter... I say this because o feel this way now. I'm 36 weeks and about a week ago it started hurting when my husband and I are intimate. Almost like I'm losing my virginity all over again....
  • hmmm I think @second_time_mommy7 might be right....but who knows lol...I have been super tight since I was like 16 weeks...lol my OB even asked if that was normal when he was doing a pelvic exam on me...he could barely insert his finger with out it being uncomfortable.
  • I havent been sexually active since about early june. but for experienced moms: how long before you delivered did you begin to get tje soreness for no apparent reason lile you have just had rough sex or lost your virginity all over again?
    @ashleysmashley, @biffymnstr, @survivormommie3, @feb2012mommy, @lae3, @jay¡_brad, @mythica , @second_time_mommy7
  • I havent been sexually active since about early june. but for experienced moms: how long before you delivered did you begin to get tje soreness for no apparent reason lile you have just had rough sex or lost your virginity all over again?
    @ashleysmashley, @biffymnstr, @survivormommie3, @feb2012mommy, @lae3, @jay¡_brad, @mythica , @second_time_mommy7
  • ahhh ok I am not confused anymore. Ok, I began getting super tight again at 16 weeks. And just a few weeks ago (28 weeks) did I start to get sore in that area...it has gradually been getting worse for me tho. It started out as just in the evening..but now its an all the time thing..
  • oh yeah and its worse at night.. after a good legg workout for me.. ugh.. i do alot of squats, and lunges of all variety.. so i think that makes it more sore.. even walking for an hour will get that area sore.. its not the muscle but that inner thigh croch area.. hahaha
  • Im only 9 weeks but i hadn't been up to having sex till last night and it had be almost a month since we had sex and it was uncomfortable at first but once thi.gs got going it was better. This probley doesn't help though.