linea negra anyone??

Comments

• 28+1 and I have had a faint one appear since about 14ish weeks. It keeps getting darker, but still isn't very noticeable.
  • My line is faint but getting a little darker. Huh guess we will see when he comes out. Can't wait!! ^_^
  • My line Just had gone away from my 15 month old I can see it comming back.
  • Never had one with any of my pregnancies. And neither wit this pregnancy and im 24 weeks.
  • I have it and my husband asked what is this line? It looks like someone drew a line down your crotch (someone has watched unfaithful one too many times.....)
  • Lol it does look like someone drew it! Maybe its so we know its still there as we lose sight of it the bigger we get lol
  • Lol I know right? I thought it stopped a little higher! I guess not?! :-? Hmm I'm still wondering if Jeremiah is going to look like me or Jude?? Hmmm
  • Lol im 5wks postpardum n have a faint line n my son looks identical to his dad guess its true for me
  • @Island_Mommie2B well according to a few people here seems like we r out of luck :-t

@Yeseniadiaz59 thank you for letting us know. Shucks! :-?? Oh well thanks again! 8->
  • im due oct 23rd, and i started to get mine at 23 weeks, the bottom first and very faint, and then now its dark on the bottom and im getting a circle around my belly button and the line is starting to show on top as well. and my fiances daughter from his ex looks JUST like him only with blonde hair and blue eyes. its crazy. were both italian soooo im pretty sure all the features will be dark, butttt i think he/she will look like thier daddy.
  • @Island_Mommie2B Lol right? Boo! :-bd lol when r u due?
  • Lol ahh my phone sucks doesn't want to let me use the right face :/
  • No line here at 29 wks
  • @Island_Mommie2B I know right its so frustrating I gave up!! I'm due Nov 4. Well depending who has the baby first ill let u know if he does come out looking like his father! Lol if not let me know!
  • I don't have one yet. I'm 23+3. By the way, what is it exactly and why does it show up? Also, what is the abbreviation smh mean. I know most of them, but i can't figure that one out, lol
  • edited July 2011
    Ive still gt mine 6 weeks after having baby and am light skined mine goes all way up to breast area and down crotch .. baby has little one from belly button down but he's dark skined
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy its a vertical line that appears on women usually (well on me) from navel to their privates. Tends to be on woman with color. From what I read they do not have a definite answer as to y it shows up but has something to do with skin pigmentation. Also SMH means shaking my head lol yeah I had a hard time with that one too!!
  • @littlemisscvl does ur baby look like their daddy??
  • @jess_Jude Yeps spitting image only gt my eyes ... there both in my profile pic ... baby is lot darker now at 6 weeks .. that pic was week old
  • My three kids look like my husband and I had the line with all three
  • @littlemisscvl awe shucks :( thank u. I guess it is true. I'm hoping my line stays faint! Hopefully with a faint line he will look less like his father! Lol

@debs thanks u for letting us know! :) even if it is sad :/ lol

@Island_Mommie2B yeah I will let u know too!! :) but sadly yes I think we r doomed!! I still am keeping a little hope! Lol :'( awe shucks I think we r doomed!!
  • @jess_jude...lol thanks for the info.
  • I'm 22wks and I've had mine at least a month. I hope the baby looks like me!!
  • I've had my line all my life and I haven't noticed whether its darker now than it has always been.
  • Ive had mine for so long. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just noticed mine last night! It's not too dark! 27w2d
  • I have one... And it looks like a line of tan! People notice it all the time though so it must be prominent. Hairy too! :( lol
  • Ihave one! It doesn't bother me to have one... its crooked though haha ifind that funny!