Anyone else not want boyfriend/husband watching while you push?

edited July 2011 in Giving birth
And I'm talking starring at ur cooch, I would prefer everyone to stay by my head while I push. In most the videos I've watched everyone is at the bottom of the bed watching you push.. just not for me, anyone else?

Comments

• I didn't want my bf to look. He didn't either. Nor did I want my mom in the room with me at all.
    But in the heat of the moment, my mom was there, and they both watched my daughter be born. My boyfriend said it was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen, and my mom was so honoured that I let her be there/watch.
    There's nothing wrong with not wanting them to see your goods, but keep a semi opened mind about it. Hey, you just never know. :x
  • I told my husband it was up to him as to whether he looked or not... his response was that he would be by my head not down there, simply for the fear of passing out. Which I'm pretty happy about his decision:P
  • edited July 2011
    My bf was kinda scared in there I could see it..he looked because doc told him the head was there but i think he went back by my head lol but this is my third child and I never really got to see my placenta and everything so my bf said he would video tape this one. I'm so excited. I'm gonna ask my mom or sister to be in there to take pics of my daughter when she first comes out
  • I don't know, left it up to him! I'm worried about him seeing my poo face too lol!
  • @2ndbutfirst I'm with ya, I'm going to tell the doc to keep it as modest as possible!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would like my bf to see. But I don't think he would. He doesn't even want to cut the cord. He looked freaked out.lol but I doubt hell look.
  • I want him to stay by my head! I dont care if my mom looks but I want him to be able to have sex with me and not be traumatized!
  • @ExcitedForOctober .. same as that afterwards he wud just c that image lool
  • I want him to but I know hell pass out he almost passed out when I got my implanon removed lol I wan him behind me supporting me I wass squat and give birth
  • I want to do a squat insted of the normal push
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My bf was at my head when I have birth bc both of us wanted it that way. I dont think he would have ever gotten over seeing that lol
  • I didn't want my mom or husband to look, but while it was happening I honestly didn't have a care who was looking where. And they both got curious and looked anyway, ha. I also was uncomfortable with everyone seeing my goods during labor, but again once those contractions came on I didn't give a damn.
  • My hubby will be gone in basic training when I give birth..:( so he wont have a choice.
    But if he was here I wouldn't want him looking down there. I hear stories where guys watch and don't find their wife or GF attractive anymore after that. Lol
  • I don't want my fiance or mom to look! I already told my mom not to look because that just seems really awkward and strange...and I want my fiance to still want to have sex with me afterwards and not be scarred for life by watching that!

I'm very adamant on that too. I told my doctor he could only look cause he had to :)
  • The man I love will be in kuwait at the time (tho I keep having a dream that he's going to randomly show up and be there... but that's impossible. Lol), so I don't have to worry about that. I kinda want her godfather (my ex) to be there so he will stop being stupid and stop taking risks (he's really not ready). Also kinda want her biological father to see her being born so maybe he'll have a bit more respect for me after... but I also don't want him in there at all. So idk.
  • Me me me !! I know he seen my vajayjay but nope

First off its gonna be distorted lol wit a.baby spooshin out and all

Second he wants to tape it to put it on youtube? ( I pray hes joking )

Third its not for me lol
  • This is my fourth and my husband has been in the room everytime and he has seen the baby come out and he still has sex with me. My mom works ob and has been there holding my leg and telling me everything. To tell you the truth you totally don't care after you go into labor. My dad stays in until they check me or its time for the pushing then he stands in the hall way til right after. You will want all the support you can get I tell you it helps. When you here okay your doing great push the baby is almost here.
  • Lol I want my fiance too see! Hell I wanna see but obviously that won't happen....gotta love me flaws and all and spread open beaver too!
  • i didnt want my hubby to look but he did look and he was so proud that i was able to push the baby out! and i didnt want my grandmother in the room when i started pushing but in the end i didnt care cause there was like 6 noruses/doctors in there with me! i told my doc its a free show in here lmao
  • @kshoeirlan at my hospital they had a mirror, if I wanted to see, but I didn't lol! You can ask about that.

My hubby and my mom both said they didn't want to see prior to her birth, but while she was crowning, everyone was looking, lol! My nurse kept going on and on about how much hair she had, so they had to check it out, lol!
  • Lol my dad told my fiance once the baby starts coming out he should look... my fiance said hell no he doesn't wanna look at all he said he will push the bed away from the wall n stand behind me lol
  • I never wanted anyone but the drs looking down there when I gave birth to my boys! I think it's gross, but people almost always look, ugh.
  • My husband has two kids with his ex & didnt watch either of them. I don't want anyone staring really but the only reason I think I (if I was pregnant lol) would be ok is bc then it would be totally new to him and something special between us. But I have a feeling I'll totally poop! Hahaha
  • I nearly passed out with our daughter but had to man up with our son as I had to deliver him. Having said that I had also delivered 3 other babies before my son but seeing it coming out of my wife put me off sex for a while. Although not for too long and now expecting number 3 in about 3 months, which I have no intention of delivering lol.
  • I've told my mom and boyfriend nooo looking please but I'm afraid they're going to anyway lol
  • My husband peeked when the nurse commented on how much hair he had, which was an oddity for both families. But just enough to see hair not enough to see what was happening lol