the beginning of my castor oil story

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Last week I went into the e.r for contraction and they were 4-5 mins apart but they weren't strong enough to dilated cervix. So, today, I bought some castor oil, at 6:10 I drunk 4oz and at 6:26 I had my first bm (tmi) but we'll see if it works or not :) :) :)

Comments

• Good luck momma!!!
  • Thank you :)
  • edited July 2011
    Come on baby get on out of there
  • Good luck!!! Didn't work for me but I hope it works for u! I didn't take that much though let me know if it works maybe ill try it again :)
  • goodluck *labor dust*
  • Thanks, and @ mommakk88, I will keep you updated.. I'm so impatient and want this to be over with! My stomach is starting to hurt but its like light cramps, but I can handle the pain.
  • fingers crossed. x n_n x
  • Please do thanks I'm right with u I'm beyond done.... I got the cramps too they got pretty bad but only cause I had to go to the bathroom.... I was so bummed n I was up all night in the bathroom lol I was so mad at my cousin when it didn't work Haha
  • It's now 7:27 and my head is killing me and I feel nauseous... I'm having contractions but they're hard to time because they're long and wont let up so I'm calling the e.r to see what they want me to do.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 36 weeks and 6 days, I'm 1cm and 30% effaced. I'm at the e.r now but my cervix just wont dilate, my contractions are strong but its not helping :(
  • Go walk it will help a lot! Stairs even better!
  • My contractions are still no help, but my blood pressure is high and now I'm waiting too see what my Dr. wants to keep me or not!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just woke up and (tmi) had a bm, now my stomach is cramping really bad, but i dnt want to go to the hospital just to be sent home!
  • Maybe your baby needs a lil more cooking :) it's still a lil early! But walk a lot and have as much sex as possible! Might be the trick ;)
  • lol.. thats all i ever got from castrol oil.. ahhahahha.. some babies are on there own aggneda both mine had to be forced out with induction.. but i hope it works for you cause the last few weeks are the hardest.. %%-