Are you effin kidding me!

Well.. I went to the grocery store with the hubby.. As im walking down an isle I felt like someone was looking at me so I turned around and yes! I was beeing mean mugged by two ugly teenage ganster wannabe's! I was like really? I'm 34 weeks and it's obvious that I'm pregnant.. What the hell did they expect me to do? They're so fn lucky I'm preggo Seriously!

Comments

• Lol... probably jealous of ur man....
  • They prolly juz jealous cuz even when your pregnant u still look hot. I can tell juz by lookin at ur pic. :)
  • Wow I'm 29 weeks n some beeyotch was doin the same crap to me @ target today, I was like damn what's your problem n she just started walkin away lookin down lol......haters!!! I said to hubby I won't be preggo forever thank goodness lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221.. They weren't looking at him.. He even said "you'd probably still kick their asses with that belly" lol
    @islandgirl.. Thanks girl.. I really don't know wtf got into them.. disrespectful lil girls nowadays..
    @mgrose.. Weird how bitches grow balls when they see they "have advantage"
  • I hate ghetto people, when I'm in my car I just wanna "accidentally" swerve and run them over :-D ...I might sound psycho, but it true!
  • I went walking yesterday n got whistled at .. im 32weeks I was like uhm???
  • edited July 2011
    @ExcitedForOctober.. I know that feeling, It has actually grown with this pregnancy.. I now have a very low tolerance to BS! Lol
    @Jay_brad.. Was it a flirty whistle or a gang whistle? Lol
  • A Flirty whistle... lol I was like omg .. really im preg!
  • @Jay_brad.. those are welcome anytime! Lol.. I mean not flirting back, but at least you know you still got it momma ;)
  • Oh geez I live in the country... these guys were far from looking good..lol
  • you know your hot when your getting meanmugged by strangers.. just for looken beautifull.. lol.. jellouse bitches
  • Ugh I know what you mean! Before I was pregnant I had a low tolerance for bullshit..but now that I am preggs I have an EVEN lower tolerance! And it seems that now that I am really showing that more and more women think that its okay to obviously check out my husband while we are out! I almost kicked this one girls ass when we were at the BX the other day! I swear one of these days I am gonna go ballistic lol
  • @jay_brad.. Lmao.. hey, they have hormones too!
    @lae3.. Hahaha.. I didn't mention a lil detail about em.. They had sharpie eyebrows! :-))
    @ashley_smashley.. Some girls are just so damn disrespectful.. I don't really mind girls looking at the hubby as long as they don't touch because trust me I will go preggosaurous on their asses! Lol
  • i just love that look..