weird pain in leg..help please! please ladies please dont overlook this i need help ***update****

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
ok so tonight i started having this pain in the top of my foot which i can best describe as having a bruise or something but no bruise and a like servere burning pain it has since moved up to the top of my shin but only on the front part of my leg and down to the bottom part of my foot it hurts really bad hurts to walk its sensitive to touch and even hurts really bad when my pants rub on it i have no idea what it could be but its extremly painful anyone else experience this and know what it may be? maybe @homebirthadvocate?

Comments

• I really don't know kinda sounds like a vericose vein? Or maybe a blood clot I'd go have it checked out if its hurting.....maybe Google the symptoms too? Sorry I'm no help but call doc or even hospital n ask
  • thanks @azmom i appreciate SOMEONE actually taking the time to answer me ive been searching google not much answers :/ unfortunatly
  • I'd say blood clot. Definitely get it checked Hun!!! Better safe then sorry.
  • Idk what it could be either sorry.. *bump* hopefully someone can give you an answer of some srt
  • I get this pain on the top of my foot kinda like a bruise but its not a bruise too... mine comes and goes.. it hurts too, I never thought anything about it.. hmmmm sorry I'm no help
  • I wish I could help, but I've never had a pain like that. But I do get bad leg cramps! In sorry hope you feel better!
  • Is it like a Charlie horse??? I would call your doc if it is really bugging u!!
  • I can't help either, but follow your gut!! If your instincts say something is wrong, go get checked out ASAP!! Good luck hun.
  • K so I'm not onlyone who says blood clot....there very common n very dangerous in pregnancy.......go to doc asap! Better safe than sorry hun
  • I had that in the beginnin of my pregnancy on my arm where it bends..it hurt real bad.. like a innee bruise that came n left came n left for good.. no idea wat it was
  • Could be a DVT, in pregnancy our blood clots more then normal. If u have any noticeable warmth when u touch area with ur hand, swelling.. not a good sign. also sit so that ur leg is flat and stretch ur toes towards ur body..pain with that also could be a DVT
  • eating bananas and taking calcium will help a Charlie horse..I'd prob go in if I where you.
  • DVTs are more common in 3rd tri.. also do not rub area til DVT is ruled out. could only make it detach and to to the heart
  • edited July 2011
    thanks ladies im def going to call my doctor tomorrow i was kinda worried about a blood clot but my husband thinks its just sciatica so idk its just so painful i can barly walk :[ ill keep u ladies posted after i find out more about it! i am in my third trimester!
  • I'm a certified massage therapist and licensed practical nurse just letting ya know what I know.. hope it all turns out okay
  • Any news yet?
  • DVT will be burning hot pain
    Sciatica will be numb, tingling pain usually from hip down the leg
    Do you have lots of swelling?
    I would go to the dr. Don't put it off, DVT's are very dangerous.
    Good luck hun, keep us updated!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Landynplus1momma like cicelian said. A blood clot will be warm to the touch. I get a pain like that on the tops of me feet. Try sitting on your knees and stretching your feet out. Like a Z. Bloot clots are 10 times more likley in pregnancy. If you are that concerned you need to just go to the er. Better to be safe. Not all issues have definate symptoms.
  • Bump.......anything?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • the stupid doctor wouldnt get me in til today so i go at 2 ill let everyone know how it goes thanks for thinking of me ladies @azmom @bwhite55019
  • Keep us updated! :0)
  • Hope its nothing to serious :-) update when yoi can
  • edited July 2011
    **update**

had my appointment today and it ended up being due to my blood pressure, it was really high and i had protein in my urine ALREADY im only 28w3d so i was sent to labor and delivery all day long..there keeping a good eye on me tho so thats nice now i have to do that yucky 24 hour urine catch! i had pre eclampsia with my son no protein in my urine at 28 weeks. shes also measuring 34 weeks shes gunna be HUGE thats 6 weeks ahead.. blah i go back this week to get a better game plan so ill keep you all updated! @lyndsay1983 @azmom @bwhite55019
  • wow i hope everything works out! makes me wonder if i should have went in because i promise i had the same problem, but im the kind who over look everything and just assume im ok. probably shouldn't be doing that huh? My daughter is 3 weeks ahead, I cant imagine 6!
  • yeah i overlook things to and then it ends up biting me in the butt! I would say if it happens again def call your doctor just in case! and yes 6 weeks is crazy shes gunna be a chunk just hopefully not to big lol!! @jamiesandefur
  • Yep mine is due aug 24 and they checked her weight at 35 weeks and she was already almost 7lbs. I might be getting induced monday though.. Hopefully they will be wrong about your baby because i cant imagine 6 weeks ahead omg.. lol i thought 3 was bad! Ill def call if it happens again, It happened several times but i kinda blew it off because i bruise easy and sometimes i don't even remember how i got the bruises so i was like maybe i hit my foot and didn't realize it, all though it wasn't bruised.. idk lol