I can't wait to become a milf Lol

Lose all pregnancy weight, add more to my lower back tattoo, get my belly pierced, get a tan.. Omg I can't wait :D Plus ill be nineteen next month so I still gota make sure Alana has the hottest mommy in the world lol

& I'm still guna be the best mommy ever! But I really can't wait for my princess to get here :D I loves her too muchh♥

Comments

• I hear you! I miss gogo dancing! I miss my flat tummy and 3 jeans :( I really miss my skinny arms and my thighs not touching when I walk.... boooooo. Soon! >_<
  • Oh hell yes lol my thighs are massive :/ Lol @ashes
  • Girl me too!!! As soon as I can get some color on this skin the better!! Come on October!
  • @1stwoodsbaby Haha yes October needs to get here asap :) when are you due?
  • Oct. 23rd with a girl. What about you?
  • October 20th :) and a girly also !
  • aw congrats! I wanted a boy but the girly idea is starting to grow on me.. which is good since I cant change it. lol!
  • @1stwoodsbaby Omg I forgot to tag you in the last comment lol and thank you congrats to you too :) Awww well its a good thing though kuz the clothes for girls are gorgeous! :D
  • I'm naming my daughter Alana too! :)
  • @Jamiesandefur Aww really :D I've always loved that name! what's her middle name going to be?
  • Oh yeah! LOL!
  • I wanted it to be Marie I think Alana Marie is so pretty, but my boyfriends whole family either has Marie as a first name or middle name so he said no :( lol were naming her Alana Isabel. What about you?
  • edited July 2011
    @Jamiesandefur Omg really I wanted Marie also its my grandmas moms name so I thought that would be nice :) and I really really love how Alana Isabel sounds its gorgeous♥. Her name is going to be Alana Noelle :) my boyfriend didn't like it at first but I always get my way I told him I'm carrying her so I get to name her lol plus he don't like any names he says its "hard" Lol but that's fine with me :D
  • Lol this is funny and true....im already gettin the milg thinh due to my maternity model photos !
  • Awe that's cute! I like how your spelling it too.. It is hard picking out names lol. My bf kept asking me for names every since I found out I was preggo. (i found out at 8 weeks) we had a boys name picked out but I couldn't find a girls name.. it took a while lol.
  • I CAN'T WAIT to have my son!! Im 32w2d im ready to start getting my body back before my wedding ;;)
  • @Jamiesandefur thank you :) Omg I couldn't come up with a boys name for the world its the hardest thing to do for me !

@jay_brad your almost there!! I can't wait to get my body back but I wana get thinner than pre pregnancy, its just guna take a lot of work that sounds extremely exhausting right now lol
  • Lol.. hey if you wanna lose weight fast do p90x lol I'm going to do it after I have my lil one. It's going to be HARD but I'm determined lol
  • @Jamiesandefur I got exhausted just reading your comment lol I have a friend who got amazinggg results with that , I just don't have the determination I wana lose weight in a fun way lol something I won't dread doing like dance :) I lost a whole bunch of weight with it before and my muscles toned up ;) can't wait to start it again.
  • Hahah, that's funny. My boyfriend made me do it with him before I got pregnant. Omg talk about a work out! I'm not looking too forward to it lol I've been on bed rest so I got very lazy lol so its going to be hard at first.. maybe I should dance too lol. Might just get a pole while I'm at it Lmao I heard that's a very good work out haha
  • @Jamiesandefur oh my lol Omg bed rest must suck :'( but you don't have to go out in the heat :) and Yes its guna be super hard for me too at first I'm not even on bed rest and can't seem to get out of bed :/ and hell yes a pole ! Lol I've always wanted to get on one kuz in my head I can work it but I doubt I'll know what to do if I ever get one lol
  • edited July 2011
    I had my baby and Im still trying to lose my baby weight [-( and I need a tan lol whens your birthday? Ill be 20 august 16th also I took out my belly ring when I was pregnant and It closed up and scarred.
  • Haha my boyfriend is like oh yes your getting a pole ;) lol Im sure you can work it! The pole better not fall, Lmao... I seen so many videos of the pole falling, my man was like um if that happened to you I'm sorry but i would die laughing.. lol and bed rest is horrible. I'm on medicine to stop my contractions and the medicine makes me sleep for 16+ hours and still be tired and I have a 3 year old so that don't work.

@maymommy11 I had my belly button pierced too with my first child. Took it out and it ripped and scarred. Now it seems it scarred even more, its like here is my belly button with a V scar above it... grrrr.
  • Oh yes!! I cannot wait! ;;)
  • @maymommy11 Omg my birthday is Aug 16th too :D how cool ! & don't worry it will come off ! Ooh isn't it guna hurt to get re done now that it scarred?

@Jamiesandefur Haha that would be so funny if it fell ! I would be on the floor cracking up lol :D , damn I wish I can sleep for 16+ hours, I Love sleeping I just hate falling asleep I always feel like I'm missing out on something lmfao. That must be way hard to take care of a 3 year old and try to care for yourself while pregnant I feel for youu I can barely take care of myself as it is and its just me and my boyfriend.

@jay_brad I can't wait either :D when is your wedding going to be? Ahh i cant waittt to get married!!
  • lol someone called me a milf on facebook a few days ago, i was like, "ummm...ok you realize im 8 months preg right?!" lol apparently i havent lost my looks yet lol
  • edited July 2011
    @MommyLovesSparkle haha yay :) I have only found a guy who has the same birthday no girl. Finally haha.alot of it came off then I gained a little. Bah. My son was so worth it tho. I thought about trying this shaun t workout dvd. Whats your lower back tattoo look like? I got mine whenn I turned 18.i have 19 stars there. Haha yes itll hurt going threw again. Ill get it redone when im back in shape. B-)

@jamiesandefur ouuuccchhhh it ripped? X_X ya I have a scar there and like the inside of my belly button at the top bc I had my gallbladder removed. So many scars. My friend got hers repierced through the scar and she said it hurt worse than when she first got it done.