2 weeks Post Partum and already having sex :-/

edited July 2011 in Relationships
2 weeks and 1 day PP and I decided to jump DH in the middle of the night. I couldn't wait until my baby was done BF so I can lay her in her own bed.. no co-sleeping tonight.

Sex was off the f'n hook. I can not believe how fast I came too. Whew!

I think I enjoyed sex even more because DH was trying his best to fight me off because of the 6 week rule.. but he was the most errect I've ever felt him... (thats when No means Yes... HELL YES) LOL

The whole cat and mouse game was fun too.

Also with my pregnancy our freaky super sexual sex life became boring and at 2 weeks PP I was affraid we lost our high Passion drive for each other... Nope! It was just as good as the first time and it was nice finally being able to be on top and lay close and have sex and kiss at the same time. Wheeew!

Plus you know when your pregnant putting anything in your mouth besides food mad you gag or vomit... So during my pregnancy we stopped tongue kissing.. I was so excited to be able to tonight..

I had a easy delivery. No rips, no cuts, few pushes and out.. wasn't even really swollen. I stopped bleeding last week so I'm feeling pretty safe.

Comments

• Wow damn your sooooo lucky :) and lucky hubby
  • LOL.. thanks @jellybeaning11 so happy to have my body back.. I'm hoping I still have a day after pill in my closet I can take tomorrow. I do not want to end up pregnant.
  • @ynvtish... omg i can't wait until i have my baby to have my body back again and sex will go back to how it was. ... I've already decided that we won't be waiting over 2weeks lol
  • Just one more reason to NVTish! :ar!
  • Go girl!!!!
  • Good for u! Don't end up prego for your six week check up! I know someone who went for hers ....4 weeks pregnant! Lol
  • :)))) I can't wait to kiss my husband again! !!:) This gives me hope!!!
  • I can't wait to have that's confidence again!!!! Lucky! Go momma! ;;)
  • @Augustbaby there have been 2 I think ob here
  • yea I am with @augustbaby. I know of 2 people who went to their 6 wk pp and surprise! they're pregnant again! lol....one cried happy tears bc her first was conceived ivf...the other just cried! lol
  • I'm so jealous! I'm just 1 week and 1 day out from having my baby girl and I'm dying for sex! I didn't have any rips or tears either so I'm hoping next week to try.
  • I found it.. one day after pill left!

Wow! After giving birth, taking this pill feels so wierd now.

It's like pro life and pro choice at the same time. It's hard to do.

• Heck ya.... love to hear it! ;) glad u still.got it!!!! ...but do be safe from now know & not just with the day after pill! Lol
  • I'm jealous. My 6 week checkup is next week and I'm still bleeding. I'm even 3 weeks into birth control. This sucks! Lol Congrats!
  • This is the exact reason i got on pregly today. Lol! My baby is two weeks old today and me and bf want to soooo bad lol i had 2 stitches, i only pushed for 24 minutes though. Im scared! Lol buy idk how much longer i can wait
  • Lucky you! But be careful. Haha.
  • My doctor said I could get my choice of birth control the day I leave a hospital, can you ask for some? And thanks for the hope! My situation right now matches what yours was and makes me feel so much better! :)