Heavy

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone else feel so heavy? I have 60 days left and I feel like I'm going to pop before my due date. I've only gained 27lbs and this is my 3rd pregnancy. With my 1st I gained 35lbs and my 2nd I gained 40 so its not like i've gained too much weight. I don't remember feeling this much pressure though.

Comments

• I do and I'm 28w and have gained twenty pounds.
  • I'm 24+4 and have lost seven pounds. Oddly enough, I feel really heavy. My belly is huge and it feels weird. Uncomfy!
  • I feel like huge! I'm 31 weeks today and ive gained around 28-30lbs I don't feel like I'm gonna make it to sept.25
  • Its normal to have more pressure in later pregnancies.
  • I know exactly what you mean. Gained 33 with #1 and didn't start really feeling the extra weight til around 36 weeks or so. But with this one I've been feeling it for like a month already. I'm 31 weeks and have gained only about 25 so far. It can get very very uncomfortable feeling like the baby is just dangling off the front of me because I'm thin and all belly. I find that laying down or staying off my feet REALLY helps. It's like the baby comes back up some or something.
  • I'm 33 weeks tomorrow have gained 0 weight but I feel like a whale!! Lol I get tired from standing up too long sometimes I ask my bf to help me hold my belly lol
  • Im 31 weeks an gained 20 pds. I feel like im gonna pop I don't see how I can get much bigger