I think it's Time! *update*

edited July 2011 in Labor
Went to the fair today, only here for 3 hours, and now I'm on my way to hospital cuz contractions are getting closer and stronger...hope this is the real thing

Comments

• ahhhhhhhh congratulations!!! ill throw some labor dust your way... hope it is time and you have a wonderful and easy labor :)
  • good luck. I hope so for you.
  • Good Luck!
  • Good luck!!
  • Good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck hun!!!
  • Details to come when I get better reception in my phone, but she's here
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Fingers crossed!!
  • Oh wait ..yay!!!!!" \:D/
  • oh congrats xx
  • Tons of luck and labor dust
  • Congrats! Cant wait for baby update!
  • Yea! Have an easy delivery!
  • Congrats, can't wait to hear the details! Hope you are both doing well!
  • Hooooooray! :X
  • Congrats
  • congrats enjoy! :)
  • Congratulations, can't wait to see her pic! Hope your L&D was easy.
  • So my fiance and I decided to go to the fair, as planned, on Sunday with our 3 kids. I have been feeling a lot of pressure since Friday and was at 2cm, 75% effaced and -1 station at my dr. appointment Friday morning.

I ended up cleaning like mad Saturday. Went and bought goo off at 9pm, and started wiping down walls and finished cleaning at 11pm... Sunday morning, I was up at 9am and mopped my kitchen floor and my car.

We went to the fair at 2:30pm. The kids went on a few rides, and then we decided it was time for fair food. Got myself a bag of mini donuts and that's when i started feeling the contractions.. They were about 8 minutes apart, but I told him to better get a hold of his mom because I had a feeling that Sunday was going to be the day... Anyway, 5:30pm, my contractions got stronger (about 5mins apart), so we decided to go and drop off the kids at his mom's house...Of course, we forgot a whole bunch of stuff at home, which was 20 minutes away, but I figured that we would have time to grab them since the hospital was only about 5-10 minutes drive from our house.

We got to the hospital about 6:30pm, the nurse put me in a room, measured me. I was at 3cm, 80% effaced and decided to admit me because I was prone to quick labors.

Make a long story short, at 9:55pm, my princess Kitana Rihan, came out, after 3 pushes, perfectly healthy at 37 weeks and 1 day, weighing 5lbs 11oz and measuring 18.25 inches.

I didn't have any tears, but damn was I in pain! I was supposed to stay in the hospital for 2 nights, but I was able to go home last night and thank goodness, because I was in a semi private room and my roommates were driving me insane. She had a scheduled c-sec, but her hubby was such a douche they started arguing even before she went in, then he had the nerve to want to be moved to a private room so that he could sleep. LOL

Pictures will be up when i figure out how to post pics on here :)