can i punchasize him in the face????

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So my fiance woke up n yelled at me for still being awake at four with the tv on... I told him I couldn't sleep one cause I was hurting n two cause it was thundering n lightning which I have been scared of my whole life. He made me turn the tv off then made fun of me for being scared n said I shouldn't be n to go to sleep :'( I would if I could! It's worse with the tv off not to mention the lighting causes me to have seizures cause of the flashing.... I'm so mad n scared n I still can't sleep! Y does he have to be such a horses a$$

Comments

• What an ass for real! Go ahead and slap him upside the head.
  • @loveourlittleone I wish I could he says I'm being inconsiderate cause he has to get up n go to work... he gets up at six thirty n he says the tv keeps him awake.... he was snoring the whole gd time!!!! Till he woke up to go pee n turn on the ac then he freaked out n bitched for an hour meanwhile I'm laying here crying
  • Him not sleeping well for ONE night is nothing compared to what stress we being pregnant have to go through.
  • @mrsforesee he claims its every work night cause I have the tv on.... the latest I usually have it on is two sometimes I turn it back on if I can't sleep but I keep the volume so low i can hardly hear it n I gave him ear plugs!

@oregonmama sounds good lol I wish I could just push him off the bed! Maybe ill just start sleeping in another room with the dogs n see how he likes that! Then I wouldn't have to deal with his snoring n farting all night. God I wish the thunder would stop...
  • Throat punch the inconsiderate ass!! Men suck at bein caring sometimes but paybacks a bitch so just bide your time... Mwhahaha
  • @lyndsay1983 yeah I'm learning that.... makes me wonder just how good of a dad he is Guna be n how much help I'm actually going to get cause right now both r looking kinda bad....
  • @mommakk88 dont count him out on that yet he may surprise you... An if he turns out to be an arse at least youve given him the chance. :-) but right now just kick him outta the bed!!! Your the one whos suffering not his sleepy arse :-)
  • @oregonmama yep n I don't like it :( also @lyndsay1983 he apologized when he woke up n said he should have handled it differently. So we r making baby steps... now Jw is just upset that I look upset... I don't look upset I lookin stinking tired n drained of all energy....
  • Tell his ass to go sleep on the couch your prego with his child which is causin enough discomfort for you not to sleep. And if he doesnt like it to go kick rocks tv stays ob
  • The tv would still be on. If that was me like hell,he want you to just sit there.
  • @excitedforbaby I guess so cause that's exactly Wat I did
  • I got told to cut the tv on once,guess what? That damn tv stayed on until I got sleepy.lol
  • Aww, how old r you both?? If u dont mind me askin lol @mommakk88
  • @lyndsay1983 I'm 22 he is 26
  • @excitedforbaby I would have left it on but he kept bitchen for an hour even after I turned it off about how inconsiderate I was being.... even though he gets to choose his own hours at work he can go in n leave whenever he pleases.... like he just left at 830 usually he likes to leave by seven
  • Oooo well in that case tell him to grow the hell up, my hubby (27) was a brat at around 19-20 but hes grown up alot since havin our kids
  • @lyndsay1983 yeah I'm still waiting for mine to get out of that stage sadly he is slowly getting better though I hope having a daughter mallows his temper n short fuse out a bit n I hope he starts thinking about Wat comes out of his mouth before he says it rather then after.