hickups

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
Where are you supposed to feel them when baby is head down?

Comments

• I am 32 weeks almost 33 and I feel them on the right side below my belly button at least twice a day.....super annoying....lol
  • I am just wondering because I feel them up high.
  • i feel them every so often its not frequent for me .. but i feel them either on my right side beside my belly button or left side really low
  • I was feeling them up high when he was breech but then he turned and I felt them down low. Out of a nowhere today I feel them up high again. I am 37 weeks and do not want him to be breech again.
  • Well babies can move up until moments before they are delivered . but it could be possible that he is still head down and you feel it up high just imagine when you have hiccups and it can make your whole torso jump
  • I have to share my hiccup story! My girlsfriends have never been pregnant so they don't know the feeling. Usually my sons hicups are by my left hip bone.. but today most of his movement has been pretty low and I've had a lot of pressure in my pelvis so i started wondering where he's sitting... then he got the hiccups! I swear it felt like they were in my butt! I can always feel and see them from the outside, but not this time! Im not sure where he was, but it just didn't feel right! Lol.
  • edited July 2011
    I honestly have noooo idea where my daughter's at right now. I felt hiccups on my right side just under my ribs yesterday, and then I felt them on my right side near my hip today. SO.... yeah. I never felt her flip or anything, so I don't know where she's at? :/ But I also felt the hiccups at my hips a few weeks ago, too. :/
  • I told muy hubby last night my vagina had hiccups !