7 days.....

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
And my cervix isnt even close to being dilated....as the doc examined me she said " sorry babe, your cervix is super closed"..... lamesauce..... (:|

Comments

• sorry girl.. i know the feeling both my boys were ten days over .. i was miserable.. but alot can change in a short time.. just start your self induction... for fun .. but try not to stess it.. these babies come on there own time.. or untill theyre evicted..
  • Lol thanks @lae3 I'm just worried about financials really, my short term disability doesn't start until a week after my baby is born and they took me off the schedule at work for next week...and while my hubby works..its slow right now..so...I am trusting in God, which is what I should do anyway. :-j
  • yep .. i know how that is .. ugh.. i hope that baby dedides he wants to come out.. does your dr.. at least have a cut off day.. mine is 10 days.. most are a wk .. before they induce.. i know i tryed everything nothing worked.. so this time around im going to try the evening prime rose oil.. to start ripening at .. 36 wks hopefully it helps and i dont go over this time.. ugh.. hate it.. will see ..
  • @lae3 no she didn't mention anything...she hardly says anything at my appointments, I go wait for like 2 hours and see her for 5 minutes..literally...
  • Wow.. Thats a long wait girl.. Take advantage of those min.. Ask next time u go in .