August 14th!

PLease hurry up!! I am so uncomfortable most of the time. Sleeping is even a chore. I have no energy to get the last few things done for the baby before he gets here. I feel awful why cant i get my butt motivated??? I reaslly only need to wash his clothes and the cover for the swing but its almost time and i just have no energy.... Sorry to be a whiner... I just feel horrible for not getting the last few things done!

Comments

• That's my due date also lol
  • I'm due August 14 too and it's my birthday! I feel the same way! Still have to put the crib together and finish putting the dresser together. Sleeping is starting to suck. I wake up with my hips hurting and my belly hurts and feels so heavy. I'm hoping she comes soon. :)
  • My due date is the day before (the 13th) and I have forgotten what sleep is. My lower back feels like it has been ran over by a mac truck and for some reason I can't walk without intense pain in my thighs. Ugh come on and let the last 18 days fly by! I know that is wishfull thinking.
  • edited July 2011
    I am due august 18 I feel the same way , I have to many things to do but not energy at all :( ...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol!! I'm due August 16 and it seems like the days are dragging by!!! I'm so excited to see my princess! But sleeping is so hard b/c I can't get comfty and today I about died in 100 plus heat to go see my ob and for my ultrasound!! I sweat so bad. I will have to try not to remember these last few weeks next time or I dunno if I'll be able to do it again lol!!