i dont know if i want him there

2»

Comments

• He has some nerve
  • So i feel this is an appropriate reaponse.

"Me not wanting you there has nothing to do with anyone other than yourself and your words and actions. My daughters birth is a special moment. Not ment to be stressful. I don't know what you are up to this time. But i will not let you ruin this moment like you did finding out about her in the first place. " @mommy2now3. @excitedforbaby. @mama_busy_bee
  • You don't have to allow him there and keep those emails. If he tries to fight you in court, you'll have proof to back up why you don't want him around your daughter.
  • Great response!
  • He's decided to call and text. From an unblocked # that turns out to be from another state. @mommy2now3
  • Just email him back.

No, due to previous issues with your behavior and your attitude towards your daughters well being I will not be allowing you to be there when she is born. I have talked to a proffesional on the matter and have been reassured that this is the safest and reasonable choice.

And leave it at that do not play into his Little games to provoke you. Remain civil it will be in your best interest if you guys ever go to court.

• Oooh your response is better.
  • @ll10. Your response is good him having the idea i ve talked to a lawyer if he hasn't already got one i don't want him getting one just yet.
  • *but i don't want him having the idea
  • What how immature and stupid. I sorry you are going threw this just try hard to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and your precious daughter
  • @aug5baby email him what you had..at the end say please do not continue to harrass me via email phone or text that way if he does its clear in writing that his cobtact is unwanted and harassment. I had a restraining order for 3 years.