craziest place you've done the deed

Comments

• During rush hour traffic, on the top of a warehouse on 4th of july, pool hopping in some random backyard, mall dressing rooms...
  • On the RR sink counter, at a park(lotzz of times), back seat, while driving (bj), movie theater(we chose the worse movie so it would be empty) ijijijj we were the onlyyy ones... amen! And many more to come!
  • on the interstate.. while he was driving.
    on a helicopter.
    between two storage sheds on a military base (that was a really tight squeeze!)
    on picnic table in a state park.
    on a slide at an elementary school.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow!! The only thing I have done is give my boyfriend (now husband) BJs when we would go places. We did that pretty frequently. I guess that we're boring now... lol!
  • A long time ago...with an ex bf... On the hood of his dads camero
  • edited July 2011
    In a pool @ hotel we were @ with someone in the pool :0
    In the restroom @.my friends house warming party
  • I'm my grandmas bathroom in his grandmas bathroom behind an AA meeting building in his car at a park in his car(fall/winter time) at the big park at night on the jungle gym

I wanna try in the rain one lol sounds romantic :)
  • While hubby n i dated we were crazy horny teenagers lol
    at the movies,
    public bathrooms,
    in his friends car parked at theatre,
    His moms suburban -lots of times
    Outside in someones backyard random at night
    at a park at night
    bj while he drives
    Friend bathroom at a party
  • Side of a grocery store, behind the movies, in the movies, woods (while raining), park bench, park bleachers!, slide, baseball field dugout....put it this way with my first bf we never had sex in a bed!! :p
  • In the storage closet at sprint... Front porch at a house party...
  • In a lake in mass. And when in st thomas in the water. In the rain in ny in october. Our back porch. Our car while driving. The gap dressing room.
  • in the car up mtcootha in brisbane, um hmm 6ish I'm boring
  • In the pool
    In his moms expo while they left inside the store.
    On his trampoline (the bouncing was great)

At the park in his beemer ;)

Aaaah we were so crazy
  • Leeet's see!

In his backseat while parked on a dirt road at dusk after chasing each other topless in the rain (my first time, actually. ;) )

In my friend's mom's bed...

On the hood of a car in the pouring down rain in the middle of the night...

In his parents livingroom floor...

I went down on him outside at like, 9 p.m. in a residential neighborhood in the front yard on the hood of my car that was facing his parents van... that was fun. lol. No one was outside, of course!
  • edited July 2011
    Oh, yeah! and the first time I ever touched a penis (not through pants) was outside at 10 p.m. after a wednesday night service at a church where wednesdays were teens only.... we were sitting in the kids jungle gym... and it started snowing. lol!

And trust me, that was definitely not the worst thing that had ever happened at that church. I also got my first hickey a few weeks before that from the same guy at that same church... and there were a few kids who got banned the month prior for smoking a couple different things out in the woods. So, yeah. :P
  • edited July 2011
    in the bathroom at the airport ( literally almost broke the sink it was coming off the wall)
    on a roof on top of a building late at night
    At the park late at night (nobody was out there though)
    In the tub ( we were in one of those big jaccuzi tubs taking a hot bath)
    gave him a bj while driving
    On the bed and in the walk in closet at Me and my friends NYE hotel party (the night i got pregnant ppl just look at us like they know what happened when we walked out of the room)
    In the woods behind this building
    Bathroom at a friends party

Im going to stop there smh i could keep going..

I know after this baby me and my bf are going to have sex in the pouring rain ive always wanted to do that
  • I did it some crazy places in the car, in the mall bathroom, and god knows where else.

That was 7 years ago.... As soon as hubby and I got our own place the fun stooped he's a party pooper : (
  • edited July 2011
    On a trampoline, in a car at the carwash, at this hotels on the balcony at the beach. Oh my neighbors house I was house sitting for them. It was in there office.
  • Prom night backseat of his car
    gave him blow job while he was driving
    Computer chair while he was playing games
    on top washer
    while I was doing dishes :-)
    Ahhh memories
  • Driving back to his house in my car. He was driving. It was our birthday weekend. My bday is a day before his but I was turning 21. We were both intoxicated :/ but I was the best night ever and it was the night our baby was conceived lol
    I've also had sex in pools, on my exs parents dining table, in the bathroom with friends over, in a car on a back road. Nothing too crazy.
  • In a lake
    In a grocery store parking lot
    And...in bed with three other people lol
    My bf and I are pretty comfortable with our sexuality Haha
  • In a baseball dugout
  • edited July 2011
    well i was about 15-16 (YES I know....oh my) we did it in the driver side of his car, in the parking lot of his work, in back at night...a few times
    -at the park during a snow storm. the windows were so fogged up that the park ranger pulled up, we couldn't see him, but he knocked on the windows and hubby (boyfriend then...again, i was about 16....possibly 17) comes out the back door and the ranger couldn't see me because it was too foggy hahahah
    -i think the one we are most ashamed of is his grandparents living room, in the basement. (they have a living room as you walk in the house, and then if you go in the basement is a large living room, more for the grandkids when they come to visit from out of state....
    -at my parents house on the living room floor. my parents and brother were upstairs asleep. i was up late and boyfriend (now hubby) called and wanted to see me. so he came over, i snuck him in the door and we did it at the bottom of the stairs. that was by far the stupidest!! my dad would have SHOT him had he heard/seen or known what happened.
    - at my work. i worked at a nursing home. it had anywhere from 20-35 "residents" at one time. and after 10p only one rca needed to be on duty. i was working a couple hours late that weekend so he came over and we did it in an empty room, in the shower :D
    -his parents had a new house built in 2003, so before they had moved in we drove out to the house and did it in the jacuzzi hot tub
    -his parents' pull barn in the back of an old van
    -my dorm room with my roommate next to me (literally about 6-7 ft across from me) she looked asleep
    -his work...on his boss' desk ;;) and on the floor
    -while driving
    -in our high school parking lot! hahahah
    -in the bathroom in our high school
    -tons of friends' houses. and we only got caught once!
    *i don't understand how i got pregnant at 18??? ;))
    .......man, we did some stupid things! lol
  • Huby work
    Baseball field
    Beheind a trash can
    At school bathroom
    Behined a factory on the pavement
    At a preschool play ground
    All was in the middel of the night
  • In the public library...lol the doctors office..and we were walking in chicago and went in a random ritzy hotel and did it in the bathroom on the 10th floor lol
  • Ill admit across the street from my grandmas in a garage at an empty house.
  • Nondescript trail of an abandoned highway bent over a propain tank ten feet or so away from very active train tracks. Probably my favourite memory that I can't share with the husband lol
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol storage room at movie theater, in movie theater both while watching a movie and completely empty cause ex worked there. Bathroom at high school, park by house (multiple times) cars once in my garage in the car, in our living room with the windows open while the neighbors had a party. jacuzzi while raining lol yep freak I know