huggies vs pampers

Which one do you recommend? I know it all depends on the baby and sensitive skin but aside from that...

Comments

• I have always used and preferred Huggies.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • see im the opposite i use pampers swaddlers they are amazing and feel like a blanket, they are so soft and i feel like my son could move really freely in them.. i always had problems with huggies leaking and i think they feel like cardboard or kinda rough but thats just my thought!
  • Pampers worked best for my boys. For my daughter she was allergic to all diapers but huggies. I will be trying both when my new baby is born
  • I loved huggies with my oldest 12 years ago...but now I love pampers!
  • I love luvs! BUT if I had to I like the huggies snug and dry than the pampers. :)
  • Pampers for sure
  • Huggies. I used them for both my kids... I tried pampers n didn't like it
  • I used pampers with my son but apparently now they are super stingy with their coupons so thinking I'll go to huggies if I can get coupons from them. I don't mind either brand.
  • Huggies Natural organic cotton super amazing, shows green line when pees &nd soft :) oh &nd Naturally refreshing wipes smells great huggies ! Team Huggies lol
  • our daughter would leak through anything other than huggies. our son was allergic to anything but huggies and pampers, but he had to have pampers because he leaked through all of the huggies. lol. it was awkward- they are 15 months apart. i went ahead in stocking up with huggies for our new girl on her way
  • I've heard huggies are better if your baby has chubby legs otherwise they can leak. My husband is super skinny and he said his kids were thin for babies so if my son takes after his dad more than me (I was a really fat baby) I think I'll use pampers. I got some huggies for my baby shower and they have a cut out for the umbilical cord which I thought was kinda neat.
  • I'm a Luvs momma! I also loved the Swaddlers. I love love love the smell of Luvs though, and they are the only diapers that don't leak or make my sugar's clothes feel damp.
  • Pampers swaddlers I love!!! Huggies gives more coupons. So I keep my babies in swaddlers for a month or two, then switch to huggies....but my son always peed thru huggies so I switched to pampers, it really just depends on the kid, and what the parent likes!
  • I used pampers while my daughter was little but now that she's older I use luvs
  • Wev been using pampers swaddlers for two weeks with my newborn, and just yesterday got huggies to try out. So far i like them..especially the pocket in th back that is spose to prevent it from going up thir back. I will say ive noticed that the pampers seemed to absorb a lot. But i am leaning towards liking the huggies, the sticky parts feel more secure and they fef saved me last night when she pooped:) lol
  • I like pampers best. The one time I tried huggies they leaked.
  • Ill b using pampers, used them with my nephew n those wrkd the best
  • I'll Be Using Pampers
  • Pampers. Got huggies on sale and she keeps leaking! Pampers are way safer!
  • Huggies diapers and pampers wipes
  • I actually prefer luvs diapers and huggies wipes