belly bandit/post pregnancy

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Who's going to or has already used the kourtney kardashian belly bandit? Do u like it? I hear the bamboo one is much more comfortable :)

Comments

• Im getting one...looking forward to trying it...ill be buying it used on Craiglist though..since according to reviews you need two..(due 9-22)
    but there not really used there new...but that person is trying to get rid of it for $$.
  • My midwife said its a waste of money and it doesn't work
  • Really any body sharper would work the same so ho to walmart or something of the like.
  • I got mine as a baby shower gift! I'm really excited to use it, will post my thoughts when I use it
  • I am going to use a regulat one it should work thhe same but cheaper!!!
  • I just ordered one off if amazon that adjusts and is a lot cheaper after I had my daughter in may. It worked the same. I forgot what its called but its black and green and I paid like $20 for it
  • edited July 2011
    I'm using the bamboo belly bandit and I'm already looking like how I was pre pregnancy and its only been a week. It's not completely flat yet but I'm planning on keeping it on til my 6wk check up. I have to get my husband to tighten it everyday. It's well worth the money for me, no flab! :)

I got the bamboo one because you have to keep it on all day and night only to take it off to shower and if I have to wear it like that, I wanted to be comfortable.
  • @jcmommy I'm so glad someone on here has tried it :) I was so curious to find out if it really worked. That's awesome! Ill probably be getting one too. What size did you get? I heard u should get a size smaller since u can't adjust it....
  • Well, you're supposed to get 2 and adjust it by size but at $60+ for one, I couldn't afford it. I just got an xs since I was a size 1 prepregnancy. I couldn't wrap it around me after the hospital. Sort of disappointed. I also did bf I think it help shrink back my uterus a little. After 4 days pp, I had my husband help me and I could barely even sit and every day since, I tighten it a bit more each day.
  • @jcmommy where can I find one?
  • @jcmommy, how much weight did you gain? I wanna know if it worked for anyone who gained more than 30 lbs. Because if you just gained like 10 lbs, come on now!! Lol :p
  • edited July 2011
    I know some hospitals also offer a generic version for $40.00 my aunt got one of the nurses to give her an extra one! :> @mszcastillo
  • @letysfirst. Belly bandit.com. I got mines at diapers.com. I think its a bit cheaper there.
  • @ahuyser I gained 38lbs. I'm sure they make other brands that has the same concept and cheaper but I haven't heard a lot of good reviews on one certain brand but the bandit.
  • is there something thats comparable to the belly bandit with a smaller price tag? i wouldn't mind paying 60$ for one but 60$x2 isn't gonna work on my budget lol.