Fell on my stomach today...:-( (*Update)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Clumsy me... Me, Murphi and my bf went for my nightly walk and as im walking I felt a sting so I look and see a bee and freak out. BF said "It's right behind you!" and I panicked and ATTEMPTED to run away... Well I tumbled forward on the sidewalk and came crashing down on my belly and busted my bottom lip... :-(

Well now im in LnD and im sure im fine but they hooked me on these monitors and just left me... r these hospitals paid more for how many hours youre here? ugh... no more running for me though. I'd have preferred the sting than thinking I murdered my poor baby...

I feel so lowsy. If that's a word?

Comments

• Oh so sorry Hun I'm sure ur baby will be ok keep us updated
  • Hope everything is okay. I don't think they'll monitor you for much more than an hour. Try to relax.:)) All my pre-term labor scares have resulted in just an hour of monitoring. :)
  • oh you got to be more carefull... i hope baby is okay,i fell like a month ago but i grabbed a chair and turned my body were i would fall on my side
  • Awww...I'm sure ur baby is fine accidents happen I fell flat on my face last week coming up my stairs with my breakfast plate n apple juice smh food was everywhere lol my stomach got hard but he was fine my poor baby I'm so clumsy!
  • Hope u get the all clear!
  • Hope everythings ok!
  • Hope everything is OK keep us updated...
  • Awww! Sorry hun. I'm sending prayers that all is well. I fell early on, and it freaked me out too. After about 6 hours in the ER, they told me I was fine and let me go home. Just take it easy and be as careful as you can be. (((hugs)))
  • update** well apparently im contracting so I've been plugged to an IV and will be given a shot to control and stop contractions... I just wanna go home!
  • Hope everything turns out fine for you and the baby.
  • How far are you? hope everything turns out ok
  • @samiuk Her ticker says she is 32 wks & 5 days.

@k_baBix0k_baBix0 *hugs*
  • Oh man!!! I hope they can stop them! How far along are you???
  • Oh thanks @misskristin yeah let your baby cook a lil longer!!!
  • edited July 2011
    I didn't leave the hospital last night till after 2 and I was Soo tired. The shot I got made my heart race so bad and feel really shaken but the contractions stopped..... kind of glad I went in cause it may have gotten worse. NO MORE ATTEMPTS TO RUN by me the remainder of this pregnancy!

Thank U ladies for your concern n care. It means a lot to me. Me n baby are good tho!!

@mommy_yaya, @misskristin, @samiuk, @lovelyboots, @tishj330, @mybabe, @caitiecakes, @Jaime77, @Hot2Cold87, @3rdangelontheway, @MrsForesee, @momof22be
  • well I was wrong...lol...:((( stay safe!!!:)))
  • well im glad you are ok!!!!
  • awww, hope ur okay hun :( I would of tried to run too. be safe
  • Glad ur okay :) and I hated that shot as well. I had to get it 3 times during this pregnancy. It felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest
  • I'm glad your ok! That shot is horrible isn't it? When the nurse gave me mine she left the room and I freaked... I kept telling my man omg something is wrong and was shaking my lips was chattering it was horrible I called the nurse in there and said something is terribly wrong, fix it! Lol she said its normal... omg I hated that shot. I'm glad your ok! I fell out of the bathtub the other day, my child spilt water and I didn't see it stepped out of the bathtub and down I went. Landed on my butt though... lol
  • I'm glad to hear everything turned out to be ok and they were able to stop the contractions! Take it easy :)
  • Glad everything ok hun take it easy :)
  • So glad you two were ok..that's scarry stuff! I don't like bees so I had this mental image of a pregnant lady screaming like a wild banchee and running full force, hands flapping above your head..lol! Made me giggle but seriously, I'm glad you were ok :)
  • @momtob
    lol that's actually wat happened. I let go of murphis leash and hauled ass... well I tried to lol
  • @jamiesandefur and @jazzi89
    that shot is no joke -_- it had my heart pounding in less than 5 minutes. I thought it was me just being a baby till I felt like I was shaking on top of it. lol but it worked to stop the contractions.

u know what's scary... seeing so many contractions and not knowing that that's what it feels like. Makes me wanna be hooked to a machine everyday because I've definately felt worse...
  • Glad your ok Hun
  • That s'not makes you feel like your coming off of drugs! Not that I have ever. Done any I just imagine that's what it would feel like. I was shaking and couldn't focus.