How much do you pay for your apartment?

13»

Comments

• In wa. I pay $900 for my mortgage on our 5 bedroom house
  • We pay 895 plus electric gas and water for a 1 bd rm
  • My mortgage is $700..(3br-1b-1g) i only owe 7more years! Amen!!
    In Dallas,tx
  • edited January 2012
  • In San Antonio TX, right now I pay $635 for a 1 bd 600 sq ft with allocated utilities, but we found a 2 bd 2 bath 1000 sq ft for the same price, but its not the nicest apt.
  • Mobile al- 650 for 2 bedroom 2 bath with w/d connections in apt. Cable included. Plus they have a swimming pool And gym. Also security 24/7 pets allowed too.
  • South of chicago in illinois. 2br $723 a month plus ALL utilities.
  • 875 3 bedroom 2 bath water included. Washer/Dryer hookups. Only pay electric and gas and cable.(220 maybe all together) Washington State
  • edited July 2011
    I think our rents cheapest cause its bfs uncles house 2 bed 1bath big kitchen and living room and big yard for our dogs 200 a month we pay utilities I feel lucky all of you pay so much O_O

Oh and central west texas
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We got a steal since one small corner in our living room slants due to settling, but you can't tell unless you're told. I'm in glendale az I have a 2 bd, 2 bath condo for 650. It has its own garage and backyard and it includes water. It's about 1200 sq feet so basically a small house. It's in a slightly old, but nice and quiet neighborhood.
  • @alymaries where in Az do you live. We are in Flagstaff for a couple more days but we pay 1200 A month for a 3 bed 2 bath moblie home that has been a horrible experience house settled like crap and we have had alot of problems
  • We had looked at this house that had 3 apartments in it and the owner was going to rent this one bedroom to us for 550 a month with all utilities uncluded. Well it was built in the 1800s and I asked if it was haunted and hes said no but it was a whore house. Eff that lmao. That place was pretty dirty smelling and yucky.
  • I live in bklyn in nyc..I have a 3bdroom and we paid 1700 amonth that's with out utilities and we live on the 3rd floor and I HATE IT and with out wash and dryer
  • I live in ontario canada and i live in a 3 bedroom house with 2 roomates and my bf. we all split the rent 500 each but lately we havent got to pay rent cause the owner wasnt paying his bills like hydro so we had to pay them. he let us go without rent for like 4 months.. we have to start paying again in septemeber. yay
  • $880 for a 3 bed 2bath house with a 2 car garage and huge fenced yard. Have a neighborhood pool and playground. In southwest MO.
  • We pay 1200 for a one bedroom apartment (not including utilities) in Stevenson Ranch, CA
  • Albany GA we pay $570 in rent for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. Our electric is about $100 (I'm big on energy conservation = money conservation) and cable/internet is $70.
  • @mama2fn3 omg were 3rdfloor at this new apartment. :( such a workout lol
  • @maymommy11 yes its hard work and yesterday I fall down the stairs with my daughter and her stroller..my baby is ok I just have a sprain ankle :(....I hate living in the 3rd floor
  • @mama2fn3 omg be careful! My legs burn just walking up them!
  • 2 bedroom, 2 bath, pools, 1640+ sq ft... for under $800. Plus we have a roommate. I love my apt in Tucson! All with military discount...