My Name Is.....Fun Facts About Me...

Comments

• @fashion_junky91 no dnt feel bad! My mw told me as long as i drink more water than soda im good. I dnt feel bad at all my babygirl loves it. Sunkist pineapple is heaven sent omg
  • @mrsthompson34 lol u deleted because ur addicted lol im the same way my phone is.my shadow lol
  • @Fashion_Junky91 Honestly, I don't know why. Lol Frogs are the ONLY thing that I'm afraid of! I don't wanna see them, hear them, and damn sure don't wanna touch them. If someone sticks one on me, I will freak out and cry! :)) It's funny thinking about it, but OMG I HATE them!
  • My name is emily
    I have an 8 yr old son named logan.
    Im having a c section on sept 21.
    Her name is arianna shyanne Michelle
  • @excitednewmom and there is a god for.makin that lol omg
  • Awww Thanks I always wanted my daughter to have different and cute name!!! Yea I was losing to much brain power reading people's post LOL...
  • @babymcbride_27 I know how u feel and I hate when point ya fear out its like do u wanna get ya ass whooped?!?! Lol

@emy how come the 3first names there are cute michelle is.mom name and shyanne is beautiful
  • Hi ladies!
    I'm Louisa due Sept 2nd
    With a boy who is yet to be named
    Because my boyfriend is frustratingly picky
    I personally Love the name Cruz Valentino
    I've been on pregly forever but
    Hardly ever post
  • @mybabe I lost tryna keep up on ppls relationships, problems,and or birthdays lol all on fb I swear
  • @sweetsurprise no hun post more !! Lol add to the fire cruz valentino sound like a sexy man lol dont mind me lol
  • My turn!
    I'm Kala (said like Kayla)...
    I'm 24 and my son will be 3 on December 3rd...his name is Aaden Joshua
    I'm due with a little girl on August 27th...
    Her name will be Morgan Frances
  • @fashion_junky91 my hubby an I picked arianna, this being his parents first grandchild we allowed them to pick Michelle. But then my mom got jealous so she picked shyanne. Lol its kinda crazy but I think it flows.
  • I swear its a hot mess
  • lol I had to delete it bc I was on fb 247 updating my status n hubby was getting mad lol.
  • @emy it does flow ! It dont matter babygirl got a pretty name

@mrsthompson34 ugh so do mine I tell mind his beez wax but once some one post one his wall im quick too kno lol
  • my husband had deactivated his fb before mines bc I couldnt stay off his page too lol n if he put a stupid status up n not include me ill be upset lol but he had lil groupies so I guess its good we both dont have fb anymore its been a yr n our life has been better without it :)
  • im Amber im 16 , ihad my daughter Feb. 19 :) istill get on here for help, but congrats to you &nd all the other mommys to be on pregly <3
    Honestly im on FB more then pregly, ifeel ashamed sorry pregly lol
  • edited July 2011
    Lol @esperanzasmommy its all cool as long as u visit us lol
  • @mrsthompson34 ugh the groupies......im glad ya deleted it tho a less of a social headache
  • yes, them girls couldnt respect our relationship n they send personal message likes all his status even if it said sumn dumb like seriously get off his d*ck haha. does ur man go thru the same problem??
  • @mrsthompson34 yes hes the.cool guy cute and dont go after every piece.off ass so I snatched him up and the girls always gotta comment on his status or.like em like serious girls hes.mine lol but I guess.on fb I have to share ugh I kno they see the in a relationship status !!
  • @fashion_junky91 we're only team yellow till im far enough along to find out. My hubby wants to know so im not going to fight him and were going to find out. Next year seams like forever away but i know it will be here in no time. Its already been 2 months since i conceived and 7 weeks since i found out
  • My name is Marta
    I'm 28 I have 3 daughters Ariah ,Eliana and Jozlyn Rain due with our 4th princess Nov 27 Lyric Alyse
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *Shamya (rhymes with Mariah)
    *Just gave birth to my 3rd child, Zaiden Alexander, on July 22
    *I temporarily deactivated my Facebook page because I was too addicted & needed to refocus. I'll get it active again soon and I'll be sure to let you all know when! :)
  • My name is YAYA (I guess that was pretty obvious lol)
    I'm 21 my bf of 7yrs is 22 (Mister)
    We're having a boy Mister Jr he's due August 10th or 23rd
    Fashion is my life but is being put second to baby and bf. (I do consulting, modeling, and I manage a few girls)
  • Hi friends..
    My name is Bertha(aka Betty)
    Married 15longgg a$$ years.... lol
    I have 3 kids.13(b) 10(g) and bby Nayeli 6wks...Nayeli was my lil surprise bby!! But I thank God everyday for havn her! We adore her!! And love my babiez more than anything!
    Pregly is my addiction!! :-)
  • @Fashion_Junky91 :D im hoping lol...my grandmas bday is the 22nd so we'll see
  • I'm Keri :)
    Having my little boy this Sunday via c-section...his name is James Xavier
    I'm on pregly usually at night since I can't sleep..lol
  • I'm Stephanie I had my daughter April 14th her name is Abagail Mae Ann she was our first!!!I've been married to my amazing husband for 8 months and loving every minute of it!!!! I'm 20 will be 21 November 20th!!!
    I love pregly lol my husband doesn't even ask what I'm doing anymore when I'm on my phone he just knows I'm on pregly again ;)