my nephew accidentally punched me :'(

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Hello ladies . I'm so sad right now. According to my pregly ticker I'm 9w0d. Well, yesterday my nephew was playing in the yard and I was coming out of my front door. He was swinging around with his hands in fist form and stupid me panicked when I saw a bug and jumped right next to him. He hit my lower belly real hard enough for me to be knocked back a bit. Hes a strong kid in his teens maybe about 13. I know he didn't mean to punch my belly..my question : is my baby okay..I just freaked out cause I started cramping a little after. Not too bad. It stopped after about 5-10 minutes of light to moderate cramping in the middle of my belly.. No bleeding so I'm thanking God for that. Please someone reassure me my baby could be okay.. I could cry a storm if something is wrong..

Comments

• Please dont wait for an answer from us...CALL YOUR DOCTOR and ask him/her.
  • Call ur doctor I hope everything is ok cramping is bad

♥ marline
  • Call ur doctor
  • Definitely call your dr. If you haven't had bleeding or more cramping, then you're probably ok, but they may want to do an u/s to make sure your placenta is fine.
  • Ok thanks ladies :'(
  • Please update us I'm praying that ur baby is ok no bleeding is a good sign but either way call the dr
  • I'm sure baby will be fine my girl friend was in a bad car accident at 11 and barely lived and baby was just fine. They are very well protected in there :)
  • Wow @MrsHarber that makes me feel a lot better thank u so much
    @waitingformybaby thank u for ur prayers :)

Update 4 all: so I'm still not bleeding which is good. I can't go in to get an Ultrasound as I have no insurance right now it still needs to kick in and that's not til next month. I called a nurse hotline and they explained that the baby is still behind my pelvic cavity and that the sack around the baby protects it even more and to wry about getting hit in the belly later on when baby is bigger size and that right now I'm still ok as long as there's no bleeding or cramping. I'm just having stretchy pains right now prolly due to my uterus ..nothing too alarming . Hmm what else... I'm starting to have a peace of mind cause I'm still having morning sickness and I'm vomiting which points to a good sign that my baby is still around. I'm still on the lookout but for now I'm thinking everythings ok . Ive nvr been so glad that I still have Sore boobs, nausea, m/s etc lol..please lend me ur prayers ladies PcE and <3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    I hope U and baby are okay. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.