moms smoking weed!!!!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao baconalia?! Thts sick
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    @surprise_due8_28 dnt even respond. Come back to the bacon
  • Ok so I tagged all of yall pack your bags ladys we r moving out
  • I never said you were a bad person. I am sorry you feel that way. I was just telling her to not call names. End of story! Peace! :O) Come get some pancakes if you are willing to be happy and share. :O)
  • anyone else I missed tag them I'm the new post couldn't rember everyone
  • "Bacon the candy of all meats" ~Jenny Jones aka pregoagainyay :)
  • Help! I cant find the new post
  • I have severe depression and anxiety which effects how I am with my children. I've been dealing with this since I was 9 n my fam refused to get me help. I'm 24 now n prego with bby #3. I just recently got help do during my other pregnancies it was BAD. So I was told to smoke a lil like not even a full bowl to see if it helped, and it did. I'm calmer I have energy I can take care of my kids n function in life where as before I didn't do nothing but sleep n cry. I almost gave up my kids bc I wanted a better life for them. I DO NOT smoke around them . I smoke in the bathroom while they r.sleeping n just enough to feel ok 1 bowl. My kids r important to me but so is my state of mind.
  • Id do it but not in front of or around my baby. Most likely when she goes to sleep. And ill make sure I change my clothes and brush my teeth afterwards. Icon want my baby inhaling it.
  • @mama0811 I agree A TRILLION TIMES!!!!! I never comment on these type posts bc I know I can't be nice! But I think this is ridiculous! I don't think you should smoke cigs or any kind of drugs, or get drunk in front of your children! The fact that a mom says she needs to smoke weed to calm down & have more patience, gee maybe you shouldn't have children! There are plenty of women in this world that would do anything to be blessed with children & have natural patience!
  • @mama0811 Thank goodness there are still ppl who agree w/ me on this! I have a few older cousins & an aunt who use weed as a "self medication" they don't even have custody of their children anymore! Everyone that has sex KNOWS how to prevent it! If these ppl can't handle their children w/out being on something then don't have them!
  • Its not the same. I have never smoked it before but studdies show its not much different then a prescription pain med. From people I know if they do it recreationally it seems to effect them more then if medicinally.
  • Why is it illegal? I hate when people bash things because they don't understand. If you think anyone who smokes weed is bad then anyone who takes pretty much any behavioral meds or pain meds is just as bad. There are reasons that its becoming medically legal in so many states. It has serious medical applications.

If your stance is no medication at all then fine but you can't hate on one and love the other.
  • @mama0811 I agree. There's a huge difference between recreational and medicinal.
  • It's illegal because it impairs judgement and reaction time is slower annnnnnd government can make money from it(i guess) but it does impair you.
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yep. I don't know why alcohol is legal. You can die from too Much of it. That is really backwards. @FirstTimeMommyToBe
  • Out of all this I just seen banana pancakes n funnel cakes, yummmyyyyyy!!!!! Oh topped with strawberries :)
This discussion has been closed.