just little rambles about pregnancy life :)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Only 91 more days until my due date on Oct 28th :) I cant wait til my baby girl is here. My oldest Amarya is just as excited, she talks to my stomach all the time, saying "kahlyn come out of mommys tummy now" and "i love you baby kahlyn" and kisses my stomach its just so cute. Amarya is so good with babies, she was great with her brother Caythan when he was born and she was only 2. Caythan likes babies until they come near me then its "my mommy" and gets mad. I'll sure have my hands full but i cant wait, plus i have help this time around. Kahlyns daddy and Amaryas and Caythans step daddy :) hes so amazing. Caring and helpful aand even with my mood swings and crying he just takes it and doesnt react all the while telling me its going to be okay it just hormones. any time im drained he takes care of the kids, he cooks and cleans and works and i am so lucky. its all new to me bc with my daughter her dad left me homeless 4mon preg and i left caythans dad at 1 mon preg he was dangerous. I felt like I was endangering my daughter and myself and left choosing to be a single mom again its been hard but threw all my trials and fails and crap i now am in a heathly stable loving relationship with the most amazing man ever, huge family man. old fashioned :) my eldest two are healthy and happy learning everyday and knows the feeling of a loving family. were having a third and im mentaly healthier (i have severe depression, anxietly and biopolar disorder) Life is fantastic :) I really hope all you prego mommys are doing great as well...feel free to ramble and brag all you want :)

Comments

• That's awesome! Sometimes the lil boys go away and the real men step up!
  • thats for sure, the funniest thing is my daughters father was acually my bfs boss two yrs ago, thats how we met. now he is raiseing my daughter n her sperm donner anint even around. she calls my bf daddy and its just one happy fam. makes me smile to know i found a REAL man i was starting to wonder lol