Im my way to meet "Don".....

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
Im taking a 3 day weekend to the Rio Grande Valley.. Weather is ugly but I cant wait for my family to meet my Chunky Monkey for the 1st time! And they dont know Im coming!! Surprise, Surprise!!

Comments

• aw that'll be a sweet surprise. be careful!
  • @survivormommie3....Thanks babe!
  • Be careful. I bet they.will be super excited
  • @karla... Yes they will... Its an 8hr drive, she has done sooo good.. Just eat and back to sleep...
  • Wow, you.are brave lol
  • U are extremely brave! I can't get Jaden to stay asleep in a grocery store without crying lol
  • Lol.... Shes soooo good!! She eats, sleep ... she will be awake for 30-45 twice a day and thatz when i interact with her...
    @jaime77.... whatz wrong with Mr. Jaden?
  • Sounds wonderful! :ar!
  • @betty I'm from the RGV im from edinburg its not as bad as they are saying
  • @babyluv.... thanx... U know how the valley folks are.... They drown in a.cup of water.... Like I tell my fam.. any strong winds, rain, anything below..60 ... everybodys wearn scarfs, mittens, and stores are empty...lmao
    No offense to u babyluv....
    My fam thinks its hilarious....
  • Lol but its so true haha
  • Im.crackn up! Its just probably wet streeets and everybody has put sand bags around their homes.... lmao
  • Here at my house it feels like someone is spitting on me Im like really.....wow lol
  • How exciting! What an awesome surprise!!!!
  • Ha ha that's so true! Or like when when they say there's a cold front, and its like 80 degrees!! I'm from McAllen living in San Antonio @betty are you also from the valley?
  • @ahuyser.... Im from Brownsville... got married live in Dalllas...
    My parents live in Brownsville
  • I made it ok!! It was a big surprise for my fam!
    And Don is nowhere to be found! He was scared of me.... dang it!
  • Have fun sweetie
  • Yea I'm here in the valley and there its just been sprinkling. I was expecting some rain but nope.
  • Lol @HavingNumber4 the tropical storm.. @betty wow! I used to live in Dallas and moved to San Antonio to be closer to the family. Have fun! And if you stop in McAllen go eat at Costa Messa!!! Its on 10th and Pecan! ! Its so good!!
  • Thanx friends!!
    @ahyser....Thanx... i told my hubby to take me. Jiji
  • There is NOT one drpp of rain in the valley!!
  • I tried posting last night that the storm was over but I was having problems with my phone. Im from Brownsville too! I live here, nice to know other preglys live somewhat close by. :) @betty what part of Brownsville is your family from? I live close to Lopez High Scool.
  • @jwrnjjp.....
    From La Posada!! Very close to each othere
    My bro and and sis grad from there awhile bak! I was born, raised, and went to school in Brownsville....
    Que pequeño es el mundo!!
  • @betty
    Definitely, the world is small! Cool, well I graduated class of 99 from Lopez, maybe I might know you or them. How funny, well hope your enjoying your time with all your family! :D
  • Lol... I think they did!
    I grad from Porter '91!
    Hey how safe is it to cross to the big "M"?
    Honestly?
    I would be takn my bby and fam to visit other grandma? But im not sooo sure?