Question about stomach tightening. Please read.

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 26 weeks and was in a car accident two days ago. When I went to the hospital after the wreck I was contracting, but was given a shot and sent home. Tonight, my stomach has been tightening every five to eight minutes, and its pretty painful. At what point should I go back into the hospital?

Comments

• I'd go if its painful just in case.:)
  • Id go in just in case. Better to b safe. Good luck.
  • It's just kinda tough for me since I live an hour away from the hospital. I don't want to go all the way there for nothing, but I'm kind of worried since the nurse had said something about stomach tightening.
  • Can you call your dr or l&d and see what they say? If you can time the tightening it's either contractions or bh...and you need to call about bh if it's more than 4 in an hour, so either way, you prob need to be seen.
  • Is cramping part of Bh? I'm having quite a bit of cramping in the upper part of my stomach
  • You can have cramping and definitely stomach tightening. My Dr said if you have more than 5 in one hour you need to go in and get checked.
  • Sorry you have that stuff with bhai.
  • Well off to l&d. At this rate, I think I may rent out a room in the hospital til this baby comes.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.