help... son just stepped on my belly (accident)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
He is only 2 and I was laying on the floor playing with my daughter he accidentally stepped on my belly. It hurts quite a bit not sure to wait it out or go to the er any advice? I'm 19+2.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would call your Dr and see if they want you to go the hospital. They may want you to get monitored.
  • You should be ok I wouldn't say run out the door unless you have cramping or bleeding. You can always call your doctor to make sure. I play with my son still its scary when he bumps me but babies are quite well protected. I still pick him up too . Anyways hope you feel better you can always go to put your mind at ease.
  • If it hurt, id def go get checked.
  • Call your dr. They will tell you what to do next.
  • He weighs 32 lbs it wasn't his whole weight just enough to hurt I was looking fot advice seeing as we live about 30 mins from the hospital
  • I would call and talk to l&d and see what they say
  • I would say relax with feet up.. Babies pretty well protected.. Try n relax if it doesnt go away go in
  • OK so I called l&d after some comments and they said relax and if the pain didn't go away after an hour to come in. I waited then went in as it felt like it was getting worse they refused to send me up to l&d the Dr came in did not check the baby's heartbeat or anything and said if I miss carry to stay at home and let nature take its course wtf?!?
  • Uh, what?! I'd call a different hospital! D: That's appalling!
  • Demand to be put on a monitor you didn't drive 30 mins for nothing!!!
  • Keep us updated. Don't take that answer. If you're worried about your baby, you have every right to stay in the hospital you pay for and get medical assistance! Horrible doctor! :( x
  • @mshahir @USMCwifemommy101107 @babyszydmom @socalMOMMA2boys @emy @laura536 @navywife @jamiesandefur @MarinesAngel @lae3 @Mythica @Mybabe @Rachy606 I hope I tagged everyone. I have the most amazing Dr ever I called the answering service and left a message at 7 am and my Dr called me back 5 minutes later and told me to meet him and his head nurse at the office asap. He monitored me for 2 hours on the machine. And said baby is perfect! Also moved my ultrasound up to this Thursday instead of 2 weeks away!! Only 5 more days till we find out what our sweet angel is!!!
  • Oh that's good I glad everything worked out!!!
  • Glad everything worked out! I was wondering... :) I'm glad you got a good Dr, some drs just blow things off like its nothing
  • That's excellent! How exciting!
  • Hooooooray! \:D/
  • Oh I'm so relieved for you. Good job you didn't take no for an answer. So many babies are neglected in this way and it ends badly. happy for you :) good luck for your next us xx
  • Im so glad to hear everything turned out okay!!!!
  • Thank all u ladies sooooo much \:D/
  • So glad you have a wonderful doctor!!1 Glad he is taking care of you and the baby!!
  • holy stinkin cow!!!I hope you make a complaint against them! that was bs! but thank goodness your doc got you in and checked you out!