What is the most embarrasing thing that your child has done?

2»

Comments

• ooh and just yesterday Caitlin saw my undies on the floor TMI But my discharge was a little off colour and she said to me "did you wee in your undies.. there yellow" can't wait for all her school friends to hear that one!
  • These are great!! Thank God I'm having a girl since most of these are about boys! Are kids just wonderful? lol.
  • I have one and ironically was said by my son. But a few months agp we went to the beach and this rather large couple was walking down the strip and my son screams pretty loud. Mommy your not as fat as them. I said juju thats not nice dont talk like that and he repeated it. I was thinking to myself well i dont know if he was complementing me or insulting me. Either way i was mortified because he said it loud enough for them to hear him. But someone did fart in walmart and my oldest daughter who was 2 at the time screamed mommy that man shit. I nearly fell over laughing.
  • My younger son has even done this
    My husband is at the store and farts and he says really loud. Ewe daddy just farted and plugs his nose. This is crazy my husband was at church and my son was like look at dad really loud he has a sucker stuck to his butt. Oh man how embarrasing.
  • So my daughter is 2 and learning alot of new words, she recently learned the word frog.. But she doesnt get it right and says fock instead..which sounds like fuck if you hear her.. We were at the store and she saw a plush frog and scream really loud: look momma a fock.. And the frog happened to be on top of another stuffed animal, so everybody around gave me a dirty look thinking my daughter meant fuck...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 2 year old has a toy monster truck his aunt came over the other day and he goes auntie I had a major fuck today I about died
  • My godson was about 2 wen we were on the bus n he was standing on the seat looking out the window. So he was leaning his hands against my boobs so i moved them and he goes "no coco (my nick name), those r my titties"
  • Bump, need more :)
  • My daughter, who was 3 years old, and I were sitting on a bench in the mall, when she saw a guy with multi colored hair pass by, and blurted out "someone should tell that man the circus was yesterday"..i couldn't help but chuckle.
  • We were in a really long line at walmart and my daughter was about 2. The woman in front of us had an infant in a carrier and it kept fussing, but she wouldn't pick it up. Finally, my daughter says super loud. "Mama! That baby just wants to be held!" If looks could kill, lol....and of course we had to stand in that line ten more minutes.
  • We were at my daughters dentist appt not too long ago. The reception area was packed!!!!! Ppl talking like crazy...jus my luck, everyone decided to b quiet wn my 6 yr old daughter farted...loud!!!!! Everyone jus looked at us bc she was sittin on my lap n she looked at me n said MoM!!!! Like it was me....soooo freaking embarrassing!
  • So this was more funny than embarrassing but we don't get embarrassed that easy in my house. When my son was born the chaplane (sp) who.happened to be a nun came to our room to greet us and say a blessing for Sebastian and our family. The nuns blessing was a little long and right in the middle of it my two year old darted soooo loud and then yelled STINKY!! I sat on the bed in the middle of this prayer thinking OMG this is my life and laughed while everyone else was silently listening to her prayer lol
  • I'm reading these and laughing so hard. Kids are so funny. Which reminds me my younger son was at walmart with me today and he saw a photo of a man and he said look mom he said why is he putting on a dirty sock? In front of a walmart employee and she was laughing. Here's another one my son is 7 and he asked me mom what is a ruler? He had this man cracking up.
  • ftm here but im sure my kids will bring plenty of embarassing times lol
  • @janet_2011 & @tricesbaby Look up firetruck (the original) on youtube. I DIE laughing everytime I watch it!
  • not a kid but look up unicorn after wisdom teeth on youtube
  • edited August 2011
    My son when he was 3 went up to a dummy in the bra department at jcpennys grabbed her boobs and said oooh boobies mommy how come yours are bigger. He's 11 now
  • I have two stories, but they aren't about my children (pregnant with first).... One is about me, the other about my nephew. xD

I get told this story often... When my mom was pregnant with my brother, and I was somewhere in the 2 range, mom, my sister, and I were in the car. Someone pulled out in front of my mom and my mom yelled "F**K YOU!" really loud, and apparently I was in my carseat repeating it over and over and over. Mom was like, "KAYLA! That is NOT NICE!" But I don't remember this.... lol!

My nephew was like... oh, I don't know, almost 2? So this was back in December. I was at work (cell phone kiosk in the middle of the mall), and my friends were babysitting him. They brought him up to the kiosk and left him there for a few minutes. I was handfeeding him snacks... marshmallows, I think. I was the only one there, and I had a customer that I was talking to while feeding him these snacks. Well, I popped one in his mouth, and he started to bite down with EXTREME force on my fingertip. I tried everything I could think of to get him to let up, but he just kept putting more and more pressure on my fingernail. Suddenly I just got desperate and popped him in the forehead with just enough force to distract him with my free hand. The customer started laughing SOOO hard, and it made my nephew laugh. My nephew has this way of laughing to get attention and it's SO loud! Many people turned to look, but I was on the verge of tears it hurt so bad. I was embarrassed, but my nephew and the customer thought it was hilarious. Lol.