flu like symptoms....early labor?

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
im almost 31 weeks and feel like i have the flu, upset tummy, really loose stool, havent been able to eat much, tired, headache, a little stuffy, but also my lower back has been hurting and baby has been much less active...im not throwing up but wondedring if this could be a sign of early labor? Also braxton hicks have been around quite a bit but laying down seems to stop them......any thoughts

Comments

• Yeah I'm feeling pretty crappy today too :( no loose stools though or lower back pain, but I've got everything else you mentioned. I'm just laying here feeling miserable. My husband is gonna bring me some soup. Go to L&D later if you still feel bad, especially if baby continues to move less than normal. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow
  • Oh plus I've had some bloody discharge 3 times since overnight. And I was indeed in the hospital 2 weeks ago for 2 days because of false preterm labor signs. So don't wait too long to go in
  • @PebblesMommy and @amab13 thanks maybe its just something going around :0& i hate to go to l and d they r soooo slow around here
  • Im in the same boat too. Thought I had the flu.