PIERCING FEELING IN MY

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
CLIT (SORRY TMI) BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INFECTIONS I GET THIS PIERCING FEELINGS WHICH REMINDS ME OF WHEN THEY PUT A CATHEDAR OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT IN ME WHEN I HAD KIDNEY STONES...IS THAT PRESSURE FROM HIS HEAD??

Comments

• Damn two days and no response thanks a lot everybody
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How far along are u? That's the same kind of pain I got about a week before I went into labor. I think its pressure from babys head or I swear I felt myself dialating. Except no one believed me because I was 33wks....
  • I had them pains at about 36 weeks was in agony also thought my baby was gonna come out felt like real sharp stabbing pains it lasted for about a week and was worse at night when i was in bed i think baby was pressing against a nerve hope this helps when you due
  • I get the same pain. It's like someine is stabbing me in my vag. I don't remember having that pain with my last pregnancy, so I'm not sure what it is. Maybe you are dilating/thinning. I also feel crampy and have a lot of BH contractions. How far along are you? I sure hope I'm nog dilating as I'm only 27 weeks, but I have a feeling something is different down there, but haven't been checked yet.
  • Sry I can't help u but *bump*
  • Thanks yall im 37 weeks tomorrow
  • I get shooting pains in my clit and vagina too. N it sumtimes is like from around my belly button to my vagina...idk what it is.
    Ill ask my dr. tho. Ill be 37 weeks in 2 days
  • Me too I'm going to ask but its killing me I pee every five minutes
  • It could be pressure from the head. I have also had this on and off since 18/19 weeks and spoke to my midwife about it, she said its probably stretching pains, nothing to worry about unless its accompanied by any bleeding. My little monster not head down yet (27+1 now)!!