oh no please no

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I have a 10 week old and I'm having signs of being pregnant again

Comments

• I heard that right after having a baby you can be very fertile
  • Yeah its true....what are some of re signs...maybe its your period about to start.
  • Ugh that happened to me about the time for my six week checkup. Ugh so glad im not preggo my baby is 4months old
  • @hodgeslangdon yea I'm breastfeeding and they said that makes you less likely to get pregnant and I'm on the pill my period is a week late I'm takin a test in the mornin oh my goodness 2 is enough for now 3 is gonna drive me nuts lol plus I want time to enjoy my newborn
  • Im never late and I have that gut feeling and that feeling is never wrong plz b wrong this time
  • Hopefully maybe its the pills and breastfeeding throwing your cycle off. Let us know. That would be so hard. Did you moss any pills?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's how mine was after my first son...I seriously thought I was preg again! But doc told me not to worry Cuz ur period sometimes takes time to adjust to a new cycle. And if u r breastfeeding ur most likely not ganna have periods until u stop. That's how it was for me...
  • I have an alarm set to take them everyday at the same time yea I will keep you guys posted I'm gonna need the support if I am pregnant @hodgeslangdon my boyfriend said I'm bein selfish for not wanting to b preggo again he doesnt have to go threw everything plus I already have a 6yr old and a 10th week old
  • FYI. I breastfed all 3 of my babies for about a year and didn't have a period the whole time. Don't stress.
  • Lol I'm sorry to laugh but this was just do funny to me I read the title like okay then when I clicked it and seen the body I just started bussing up.
    But if your not wanting to be prego right which I so agree with (who wants to go through the morning sickness back pains and all that and have a newborn) then I hope your not. Good luck.
  • @allie8955 I had a period already fingers crossed ladies
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • not to frighten you but i got prego on the low dose pill.. i was bf.. it worked for a while but then it didnt i guess cause i got pregnant.. i was scared and really didnt want to be prego.. but im happy now.. my hubby was not happy till i was about 5months ... when he went to the sonogram and seen we were having our third boy.. good luck either wayy.. i feel like this baby was meant to be.. cause all the odds against him.. not to mention that i never wouldve convince my man to have a third.. so God made the decision for us.. :X %%-
  • oh yeah i forgot to mention.. i didnt have a period for about 6months and that month i got prego .. so yeah.. sorry i forgot to mention alot of woman dont get there AF for the first 6months..
  • Yea he is excited and yes I will b happy if so after the initial shock of it I just got a lil freedom back I'm not ready for it to b taken I guess I will have to c what god has in the cards for me
  • My x's mom was prego with him 6wks after she had his brother. People used to think they were twins when they were younger...I couldn't imagine having to take care of 2 very small children at the same time. The thought of twins is terrifying lol. I hope you aren't though for your sanity. Unless you like a challenge...Which it doesn't sound like your up for that kinda challenge just yet =)
  • @rckprincess2 twins run in my family lol I do feel like I have a full plate lol I run a cleaning business a house and take care of my kids ugh
  • It was negative
  • Yay, for the bfn!
  • Yay was worry uffff!