Yessss..another castor oil induction

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Took about 4-5 teaspoons in a cup of soda. Wasnt that bad. I pray it works

Comments

• Goodluck!! When r u do?
  • edited July 2011
    I think ur suppose to take either 2-4 ounces I'm doing it in the morning good luck
  • The 15th @mommyof8

@hupe23_1 well idk how many oz 4-5 teaspoons equal too but i have a cup measure n wen i pulled out the 1/4 cup it scared the crap out of me. So i might have used a lil less than 2oz. I hope it wrks
  • And thank u ladies:) i need all the luck i can get
  • edited July 2011
    I hope it works for you and for me as well yay for the super shits lol are u dialated?
  • @hupe23_1 lmaoo yayy! I hope it wrks for us both as well. Wen r u due?? My aunt took it n her water broke n she didnt poop once, wat a bitch lol
  • Today is lol I'm ready for her to be here I'm almost at 4cm and doctor said she's really low and I'm 80% effaced so i really hope it works
  • @hupe23_1 oh im sure it will definitely work for u
  • Keep updates coming cuz i wanna know if it works for you and ill let ya know when i start mine Lol but I'm going to sleep good luck and labour dust
  • Lol ok thx @hupe23_1 i jus took a hot shower so i hope it'll bring contractions on. Hopefully this time tmr ill be holding my little girl. Make sure u make a thread wen u try it. Gnite!
  • Anything?
  • What's going on?? Any contractions???? Ughhhh!!! I was due yesterday and everythng is driving me nuts!
  • What's going on?? Any contractions???? Ughhhh!!! I was due yesterday and everythng is driving me nuts! Hope it worked for u!
  • I drank a whole bottle with my first, and......nothing lol. Spent the night on the loo but still had to be induced 12 days later. I can still taste the stuff now 15 years later lol
  • I just took mine and just had my first trip to the potty Lol we will see what happens
  • I took 4 oz at 38 weeks and noth happened. I took another 2 oz yesterday at 40 weeks 1day and went from 3 1/2 cm to 6 wn I arrived at hospital 5am this morning. Im 8cm now waiting to give birth but my baby has had a bm already. Idk if it was the castor oil or what. Dr says it's fine bc they will suction her really good but if I have more kids I wont do castor oil again. I jus read that babies can have bm wn overstimulated in utero. So it may have been the extra contractions that the castor oil caused
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nothing ladies! Not even a bowel movement. I woke up with terrible back pain but it wasnt the real thing
    @hupe23_1
    @mlizzy194
    @havingnumber4
    @angieahrens
  • @bee0726 good luck hunny! I wish u n baby the best
  • @ExcitedNewMom thanks. Ill be posting my birth story soon. Im 9 1/2 cm right now so my lil girl is almost here!!!
  • edited July 2011
    Yayy i cant wait:-D @bee0726
  • Well i got the poo part of it and nothing else and i did the 4oz Lol looks like ill be waiting till Tuesday to see her
  • @hupe23_1 aww:-( r u being induced on tuesday?
  • Yeah i really enter want to be induced but my Mom has to leave on Thursday and she came a long way to be here for this so she has to come out lol