my drs office...?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Sooo I asked if dey wld check if I'm dialated or anything at any point dey said no dere nos point..okay, and dey wnt induce until yur 42wks so if dis baby decides I ain't coming out I'm am sh*t out of luck...on top of da fact dat I have to see a different midwife everytime I go which I get so frustrated dey say da same thing every appt....I. have decided if I ever have another baby I am never going to dat office again I haven't liked em fromda start! Wish I had changed when I rlly wanted to

Comments

• I'm going through the same thing but they started checking me at 36 weeks n have been sense but only one of the doctors there is any help. I'm sorry your going through that too. They won't induce me till 41 weeks I'm 39 n so ready to be done
  • Well if baby doesn't want to come yu only have 2wks at least...good luck & all da baby dust possible :) @mommakk88
  • @1sttime_mommy thank you :) I hope she comes soon she is causing me so many aches n pains n making me grumpy! Lol I don't like being grumpy
  • edited August 2011
    Yea I'm 36wks3days & so ready to be done...i can only imagine how yu feel lol
    @mommakk88
  • I'm getting checked starting at 34 weeks, which is standard at my Dr. I think he likes to get an idea in his head just how busy he's gonna be getting. Only 2 obs n my county. Both n the same office.
  • im starting to get checked at 36 weeks and thats really weird that they wont induce till 41 weeks cause if the baby is in for too long that can cause problems for the baby... my doctor said that if the baby hasnt come by my due date that shell induce me cause it can be bad for baby to be in for too long
  • edited August 2011
    I'm 36wks and have been never checked besides twice when I was being monitored because of preterm contractions! So unless I'm in labor or whatever I dnt checked :/ I hate dis drs office!!
    @charlotteb
    Yea well she said 42wks idk dere dumb
    @newmomma13
  • Def get a different Dr next time. I have been hearing about a lot of sucky drs lately. Love the one I have now and the one that used to b his partner. They always seem so happy to c ya, and never just blow u off. If I went n tomorrow and asked to b checked, he'd tell me I know my body better than he does, and check me. That's what u want n a Dr.
  • Exactly especially being a ftm I just want to make sure I'm getting da best care and I have not felt dat way at all but around here its known as da best clicnic so dats why I went dere and when I was guna change I didn't in fear I was guna get worst, I shld have tho @charlotteb
  • At least its almost over.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea its annoying as hell! I had a yeast infection once & had no clue da only reason I found out was cause of my preterm contractions, & dey ran all types of tests! @angieahrens since I found out I was pregnant I have been reading and finding out anything I need to know if not I wld be clueless god knows all da things I wld be completely oblivious about and dey tell me nothing!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.