???? idk if this is urine or my water leaking

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I have this white mucus stuff coming out me and it always feel like I'm peeing on myself uuugghhh
29wks 4days

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Might possibly be a yeast infection of some kind. I know exactly how you feel. I doubt it's your water, since it's white. Sounds like either yeast or leukorrhea (a white mucous-y discharge that a woman gets right before her period, and usually all through pregnancy). I honestly wouldn't worry about it... but if you're afraid it might be amniotic fluid, then you can always call your dr. They'll probably ask you to come in right away and they'll test the fluid.
  • try a kegel exercise. if the water stops, it's not your water. if it doesn't stop I would recommend calling ur doc
  • Thanks u guys
    I really was scared like wtf is this
    Ima call my Dr at 9 when the office open
    I have a app on the 11th I can't wait
    I hope its not a infection I dnt have any other symptoms it'd just was dat white discharge
  • Np, hun. Like I said, most likely leukorrhea or yeast. With my yeast infection, I had it for months before I had the burning itching that is associated with them. So symptoms or no, it's still a possibility. Good luck, hun!
  • I keep thinking mine is leaking too... wake up every morning with my pants wet... not soaked.. but wet... i wake up to pee every 90 mibutes so i just chalk it up to extra moisture.... since its clear.... wjo knows.
  • Yea you get LOTS of discharge while you're prego, I wear pantiliners