goodbye to my beautiful belly

I got my little ol stretch marks. :( My belly will never look the same. I'm only 20 & my body is NO GOOD anymore. Imma miss my.bikinis nd belly shirts.

Here comes my self hatred towards my body

Comments

• Awww sorry mama. just remember its all to make your baby as beautiful as you! Instead ofbeing a hott 20 year old you can be a lovely milf ;) LOL
  • Noooo its your pregnancy battle scars, but in a good way :-)
  • To hate your body there are plenty of clothes out there that are sexy and if you want a very cute one piece check them out unique-vintage.com idk if I spelled it right. I love there swimwear! Hubby said I can order one when im done breastfeeding
  • It kills me to see those girls who had babies nd dnt hve any of them who wear their bikinis nd stuff. I use to b one of them. :( not anymore. Imma be a covered up toaster struddle.lol
  • They fade over time, my mom has stretch marks but they're so faint now, and she's able to wear a bikini and you can't see them unless you're looking right at her belly up close. You'll still be beautiful!
  • Shhh there not stretch marks there TIGER marks ROARR! lol
  • Dont worry im here with ya! >:D<Im 19 and I have so many.i had puppps on top of already having stretch marks so I itched myself to death and got more stretch marks. :'( my belly looks like a hot mess.
  • I thought that was how I was going to be because Im kinda self conscious anyways so now I thought I would lose my mind but I had stretch marks on my sides before I was pregnant. I got awesome red ones all over my belly last week. I'm only 20 so I keep telling myself I can't change it so I'm just gonna roll with em. I'll still sport my bikini and everything they'll just be my battle scars from my beautiful baby girl once she is here. I'm not gonna stress about them.
  • @MommaJTall - I try not to stress abt em but I've always had real light ones on my hip before I got pregnant. My mom hve them.nd u can still see herz :(.its so sad.

@BkE913 I was thinking maybe if I tone up my belly afterwards, which I won't hve much fat, they will lighten up w/ the help of vitamin E.
  • @color_pink0923 I understand i did too and mine are like a dark brown color now they have extended up my side but its okie doke :)
  • F the crap... I have stretch marks and still wear my bikini! Idk if ppl look... my son gave me these damn things.. im waiting for him to come out so I can ground him!
  • Don't worry mama I'm 18 and got stretch marks already :/ but they can fade away so I'm not worried :)
  • I had stretch marks from my teen years on my sides that are barely visible now. I'm just now about to be 23. I rock my belly no matter what though. I hate my scars but I'm going to love my body no matter what. I have scars from my appendectomy and some stretch marks that have formed over them oddly from my pregnancy. Once I have my girl (in the next week xD) ill be happy to start my journey back to my flat tummy with my mama marks ^_^
  • :) Thanks Everyone!
  • maybe i'm just weird but i love my stretch mark, they're fun to play with. i've had them most of my whole life lol
  • If you really want to try to get rid of them I heard from another post there is a product out there called Derma-roller idk if it works but its worth a try! I'm going going to try it out and post pics as soon as my baby is out, he's due already so I'm just waiting so I can try it out!
  • Yay!!! That wud b nice. I'm not due til sept 6