help confused! 0.o

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Could this be labor??.. contractions since about 10 last night no sleep at all its now 10:05 in the morning here! They are 5 minutes apart but, don't last but about 30 seconds! I have period cramps in my back and down my legs! And ofcourse the tightning of my utrrus and pressure! What should i do??.. my moms saying i would be in PAIN if this was it!??

Comments

• not all the time. 5 minutes apart is pretty extensive. If you cannot talk through them is usually when its too much. But some women giggle and sigh all the way to 10cm. How far a long are you? When is your next appointment? I would call labor and delivery. You need to sleep and if they aren't letting you sleep you should go in.
  • @ll10 they just take my breath away! I'm 36 weeks and if i call l&d they'll just make me go in and I'm a first time mom! So idk what to do!
  • Hmmm. It never hurts to just go in. Call them and see what they say. Did you try the cold water and laying on your left side?
  • @ll10 sure did! I also walked and took a shower!
  • I would go in. Keep us updated
  • Yeah i would go in then. Its a little early and could be something else irritating your uterus. Keep us updated.
  • Okayy i went in my doctor checked me I'm 1cm... and said my baby is measuring big and if she comes he's not stopping labor! Also booked me for an ultra sound tues. And that was that -_- I'm thinking about taking castor oil!?? @ll10 @STEVENJSALAS_mommy
  • Well the baby is pretty healthy then and he or she will be ok. So dnt worry just be glad ur baby will come soon and you dot have to be uncomfortable. I was dialated two cm at 28 weeks didn't deliver till 37 wks and because I got induced
  • it could be weeks it could be soon
  • Try a bounce ball first and walking. Nipple stimulation helps too. If something is already happening hopefully it just progresses.
  • @ll10 i did all that plus swimmng and cumin tea!