pacifiers

Idk what kind to get everyones different

Comments

• my daughter loved the one the hospital uses then when she grew out of that one she liked the nuks.. every baby is different though
  • My son loved nuks and I breastfed...there was no confusion
  • My daughter only takes nuks. I bought her gum drop ones and she wants nothing to do with them. Lol
  • My youngest is the only one who has actually taken to pacifiers. He has Nuk, but I haven't tried any other types of pacifiers. Now that I know he'll actually take them I want to go get the customized ones that say 'Mama's Boy' etc. on them. :) LoL
  • Nuk makes ones just like the hospital ones but the nose is cut out...I like them better so their poor little noses don't get chafed
  • All 5 of my babies took Nuk. Any of the orthodontic one with the same shape as the Nuk nipple worked. I've also bought the Tommee Tipper ones too since their similar to Nuk. I am breastfeeding and breastfed my others and none of them had any problems taking NUK. Its mist similar to mother's nipple while nursing.
  • My bby loves the soothie one the hospital gave us, she wont take the nuk at all. So i bought a couplr more of the soothie ones. She also will take the gerber circular ones that are made like the breast because th nipple is shaped like the soothie ones.
  • Im breastfeeding also btw:) lol