i just lost my baby for tha 2 time =[

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Im so sad. I guest it wasnt ment to be?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I read this and then read this other ladies post about getting an abortion and it makes me sick. Bc she doesn't want her son and you want a baby so bad. It makes my head spin.
  • edited February 2011
    @brokendollpr-I am so sorry I feel your pain, take care of yourself and just keep trying. I also had a mc last year. God will bless you with a baby. Hang in there.
    @katelyndolemommyof3-I totally agree with you.
  • I'm so sorry.
  • Ill keep u in my prayers hun keep ur head up and stay strong
  • Sorry friend!!
    @katelynn sooo true!!
  • Ugh... so sorry to hear that. I had an MC in Nov. And am deathly afraid of it happening again but want a baby so bad... you are not alone, and we're here if u want to vent/talk... :) don't give up! I hope that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy comes soon!
  • I'm so sorry hun! That has to be one of the hardest things to go through. Keep praying, & your time will come & you'll soon be blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby ;)
  • I'm so sorry love. I lost my baby last week at 8w. Its really hard, please let me know if you need to talk. There are so many ladies here willing to show you love and support xoxo
  • Im so sorry for ur loss, i had my first mc augst 2009 and secnd mc jan 2010 and found out after a year almst a year dec 2010 im preggos, keep trying, smile n stay positive....
  • Sorry to hear that. Give your body time to heal and try again. I will keep u in my prayers. Take care sweetheart.
  • Thax 2 all of your support am trying but its hard i was 29w. And i had to give birth...i cant explain the pain...but Im possitive that i will have a baby soon.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwww sorry to hear dat just keep the faith and God will bless u with a beautiful child soon when the time is right.
  • Soo sorry for your loss. I also had m/c Sept. 2010 at @8 wks..it was soo difficult. Just keep praying for strength. You can get through this. Throw your burdens on God.
  • Oh broken, I'm so sorry. There's really no worse feeling... my friend went through the same thing a couple months ago. My sister in law as well, twice. Just stay strong!!! You will be blessed!!!
  • I'm so sorry.