Labor coming soon? Anyone???

edited August 2011 in Labor
I'm almost 37w. These past few days I've been feeling nauseous, even threw up this morning from extreme heartburn. I let it come on its own, where as I would usually provoke it. Been a little more constipated, then I can let out a nice poo, lol. Umm, more discharge, I already have more naturally, then more more from pregnancy, now more x3, but consistancy, color, and odor hasn't changed.

I'm not relying on any yes or no answers, mostly just opinions. I want her to stay pit for the next couple of weeks, if she is willing to.

Comments

• Humpty Bumpy.
  • I'm almost 37 weeks as well I'm having different symptoms.. I've actually been pooping a lot and its looser stool, when before I was constipated lol now I go like 2 times a day! I have lots of discharge as well so I wear a pantiliner. I get daily braxton hicks but nothing regular, they are getting more intense ad a bit painful. Went to the dr today ad I'm 1cm dilated!
  • I go to the Dr tomorrow and I have been constipated during day but get diarrhea every night around 2 am with bad contractions that go away eventually..I also feel nauseous all day and have wicked heartburn...I'm 36w 3d
  • I went 2x today already, not loose but... comfortable (?lol) stools both times. I do get BH, but nothing regular also. Her movement seems a little different, I more ferl her whole body move (which hurts a tinsy bit) rather than just a certain area.

@lily_glz @kalasthename

Oh and I have a dr appt Friday afternoon
  • I never went through labor or had any signs of labor with my son...hr was born early via c section so I don't know what labor feels like...I hope I'm getting close...and I wish you the best of luck as well!
  • Are you due the 25th? Thatts when I'm due and I think I've seen on a different post you were due on my dd :)
  • Im 36 weeks, neasues, popping like crazy...worried my body is cleaning itself out to get ready for him.