So nervous about having a son ;)

My eldest daughters are about to start school, so it will just be me an my 2 yr old daughter at home. My first son is due October 29. I'm super excited but nervous at the same time. Iam high risk an have to get shots in my hips every week to keep me from contracting. October 1st will be my last scheduled shots. I'll be 36 weeks so I'm hoping to deliver soon after that. Why does it seem so far away. Lol

Comments

• Me too my daughter is 2 and I'm having a boy I also get shots but my ends around Aug 19 ill be 37 weeks mines is so close I'm not ready my baby shower is the 20 lol
  • Imo boys are a lot easier. And I love the fact that mines are mamas boys.
  • edited August 2011
    @notready4thisagain4 i am in the same boat. I also have 3 daugthers and i homeschool. We will be starting school here in a couple of wks and baby will b here the end of Oct., which they say is a boy. I am excited, scard, nervous, and a little unsure what to do, bc i have only ever had girls. But we shall both do a great job w it. GL momma
  • @Baby2ontheway Yes your time is close! Congrats :)
    @3girls_0boys I totally understand, I'm still in awe to the fact that it is a boy. I told my husband ill believe it when he gets here. Lol I'm very thankful tho. I'm just at the point where I'm tired of being pregnant! I'll be 28weeks Saturday. Counting time down! Make sure you ladies keep me updated on your new developments.
  • Thanks. I can't wait