Sex ;-)

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
How many ladies still has amazing sex while pregnant? I'm almost 8 months and my sex life is even better than ever, hasn't changed one bit. me and my fiance still have sex at least once a week and I orgasm at least 5 times or more. Any other ladies still maintain an excellent sex life or what???

Comments

• @mieshasmith35 im only 10 weeks but ours is still non stop lol we even have sex 2 times a day sometimes. I hope it stays this way.
  • @kara_lamek Lol yay for us \:D/
  • @mieshasmith35 lol im glad im not alone. Lol we have been together a couple years and still have the same sex drive from the beginning of our relationship!! Lol I guess its just that amazing for both of us lol and obviously its the same way for y'all!!
  • Exactly :-bd
  • For us it used to be everyday till about couple months ago. Im 38 weeks now and in pain and miserable, still once a week tho :)
  • mine :) never hadda prob with sexx :) 16 days to go n still doiin it! lok
  • Jealous of all u gals!! I'm 32 wks with twins and me and hubby haven't had sex in about a month ;-( I dunno what's up...I'm gonna have a talk with him. Its starting to make me feel unattractive..which I know is crazy cuz I've done so good with my weight. I've only gained 26 lbs and I'm all belly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wife and I both have high sex drives and its been a no go zone for the entire pregnancy. Believe me its fricken torture lol and she isn't being induced until the 5th of fricken november at the earliest. So be lucky if I get any before new year. Crap that sucks. :O
  • Hubby and I have always had a Great sex life... Until my doctor told me a week ago that I should have sex anymore because I'm having Braxton hicks! And he doesn't want sex to jump start any contracts. Hubby and I have been so sad not being able to bond sexually.

• I wish! We have had sex 3 times this entire pregnancy :/
  • @dadof2n1togo whoa :-t the entire pregnancy? @-) that must really suck! But hey there's always oral sex if your girl is into that type of thing
  • 5 days to go and we still have sex 5 days a week! Although the past week and a half I haven't really been that into it. Belly just gets in the way no matter what position these days!
  • I won't let my husband touch me. I hate the jerk! I don't know of its from my hormones or what!
  • @mommy_of_two she spoke for me as well...every night n we both orgasm. Except wknds bc we go c our fam every wknd 45 min away...but we manage to slip in quickies in the bath room wn no one is home....sometimes we have sex twice a day. But its always at least once a.day. im 31.weeks...32 on Monday.
  • @adr805 @MrsG we've had at least 10 quickies throughout my pregnancy, lol like 5 of those 10 being in the restroom. Lol but I don't like it, I absolutely hate quickies!!! I like taking my time :-j
  • Im 36 weeks & our sex life is better than ever.. We have sex 2 times everyday
  • I wish I could not have sex in a month.
  • What's sex? I can't remember...
  • eh, hubby n i don't have sex as often as i'd like... but at the same time most of the time we have our niece, and she sleeps in the same room as us (on the other side of a divider but still) plus he's looking for a job and blah blah stress stress :{ i miss sex
  • I have a high sex drive but we slowed down due to the fact that we are having twins and too much sex can put you into labor sooner, or so I heard. My nipples are my spot but he does not want to lick them as he used to bcuz he thinks the supply for the babies will be all gone. Lol. Soooo im upset of course.
  • Might I add that I am always horny! Ughhhhh
  • but i will admit the sex we do have is mind blowing. i usually end up having at least 10 orgasms before its over.
  • @MrsG yay!!! I'm.glad there's a few of us who enjoy sex jus as much if not more then out men. Plus quickies at the MIL or n e wr not at home.is kinda fun n risky....;)

@mieshasmith35 lol I agree but hell if thas all I can get at that time then I'm.all for it!!!!
  • I wish I want it but can't get comfy
  • Omg I posted something about this the.other day lol my husband told me that sex was different because I am so close I have 5 days left my doc took me off work early because of ligament pain but other then that all is good. He says that he doesn't want to hurt me or baby omfg I just want to rip his clothes off now!!!! We finally had sex after a few weeks and I was such a happy pregnant woman lol gonna try to get some more tonight