Depressed

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
This has been my hardest pregnancy...and well after years my BD and I split I just couldnt deal with the cheating and lies anymore so now I'm six mo pregnant with my 5th child and idk what to do honestly i'm scared and dont know what to do.....

Comments

• Any chance you two could go to counseling?
  • @blueberrysmom No its really over..... Hes been cheating and has another child on the way
  • Wow. I'm very sorry. So long as you stay strong and keep your head up you'll be okay, hun. Do you have any other support? Friends, family?
  • @blueberrysmom I dont I feel like i'm alone everyone told me to get an abortion... But thats something I couldnt do
  • That's a good decision! Good luck!
  • There's adoption too if you were looking to go that route.
  • You should never have to feel alone. There are so many places out there that can help you. Do you have a church you can go to...most nowadays have great kids programs and counseling for you. Also you always have pregly moms to talk to. Keep your head up and try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
  • @surprise_due8_28 I could never give my child up just like I could never abort. @mommyo3soon2b4 yes I have a church home I jist feel like i'm the only one in the world whos going thru this everyone has thier husband or bd there to support them and i'm stuck with a selfish bastard who abandoned me and our children everyday is a struggle
  • I understand that feeling. I think most of us at least once in our life, feels that we are alone and the only one in a certain situation. That's why I suggested to you about talking to someone...you might be able to find a group of other moms in the same or similar situations. Please don't give up hope.
  • It's nit giving up your child. You say everyday is a struggle. Why put another child through that?
  • @surprise_Due8_28 i know you just trying to give her options but that obviously isn't a option for her so i would leave it at that.
    i kinda went through something similar well still am. I moved home to be with people that actually care for me and i feel sooooo my h better. I was miserable and cried everyday so surround yourself with people that care for you it helps and get some counselling. Also when I'm in a really depressed situation i think about people who dont have shelter or food andfocus on what i have instead of what i don't have and then i feel like the luckiest person alive.
  • She was asking opinions so I gave mine. I was in the same position. Baby had a deadbeat dad so I placed for adoption. I was just letting her know there are options out there
  • thanks ladies @surprise_Due8_28 @mommyo3soon2b4 @jellybeaning11 @blueberrysmom i found this prayer that i read daily that has helped...but i thak u ALL for your opinion and suggestions.....My God, I have such wonderful children, a most precious gift I do not deserve. My heart melts into joy each time they looks at me, each time they call me “Mommy“. tHey would embrace me and kiss me and all my troubles will disappear in a moment. Nothing else matters except thier laughter and the brightness of thier eyes. You know I would give them everything. I would give them the world if I can only do it. Gladly would I sacrifice everything for them, even my own life if need be so.

tHey brought me hope, they gave my life direction and a meaning I’ve never known before. Surely Lord, you have saved me through these children. Through them you have made known to me how much you love me.

But I am not worthy O God. I feel so incapable of taking care of your most beautiful gifts to me. For what can I possibly give these children? My failures? My brokenness? My shameful past? What can I teach these children? How can I mould them into the people they were meant to be? What shall a single mom like me pray?

Yet you gave them to me, you’ve brought them unto my cold and shaking hands. Surely you must know my weaknesses, yet you must have also known I would call upon you to help me and to provide for the things I cannot do.

Help me O God. Heal me of my wounds so I may not pass on to them my bitterness. Heal me of my insecurities that I may teach them how to have confidence on themself. Blot out my sins that they may not be cursed for mistakes they werent even aware of, and so that they can have a wonderful future ahead of them. Fill my heart with love even if I’m all alone. For how can I possibly give away that which I do not have? It is not easy indeed to be a single mom. Grant me wisdom. Grant me strength to face a harsh world so I can provide for them and give them everything they needs. Say unto me Lord that I am not alone for you will be my Husband, and you yourself are thier Father. These children are blessed, this I know, and I thank you for all that you have ever done and all that you have in store for us from your boundless mercy and unceasing love.

To all the single moms out there, I salute you. I hope that this prayer of a single mom somehow resonates the true prayers of your heart and inspires you in believing that the answer is sure to come, and is certainly on the way!