really mild period like cramps

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
but it kinda feels like it could be gas.....if they are really mild should i worry they dont hurt tho

Comments

• I do. If they get painful or anything call your doc. Maybe a bath?
  • @beaded_bunny im a ftm and i get confused also when he moves or whatever side he is on it seems tender with a little bit of a mild cramp or pressure but onlyo n that side
  • Hes probably stretching out your ligaments and such if its a one side thing. Well it would be my guess. If its not painful and doesn't turn into a contraction or bleeding I pretty much icnore everything
  • what does a contraction feel like
  • usually cramps like that is from dehydration, just drink more fluids and see if that helps first it will help ease pain from the stretching ligaments too and if that doesnt help than i would call your doc hope you feel better
  • It could be braxton hicks? They feel like that. Contractions feel the same in early labour but you feel it more in your back as well as your stomach
  • I had thw same thing and it totally felt like contractions to the fullest but I had bad gas that day too, I'm 30 weeks +2 but I think it was just gas , either wayyy I roils call the doc and mention it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yea I've been getting weird feelings here lately like i blow my nose an my stomach cramps up.......another? i just got sick and my throat hurts and nose is stoped an runny does this effect the baby should i call an tell my doctor?
  • I get that all the time now
  • I get that too with lower back pain:(