anyone heard of the baby bullet??

edited August 2011 in Babies
Has anyone heard of or does anyone have/use the baby bullet? Any thoughts on it??

Comments

• I want one so bad!! Lol
  • I was going to post the same question. The commercials make it looks so handy, useful, and easy to use. I've been thinking about trying it out.
  • No what is it
  • we are going to buy one if we dont get it at our shower. We had the original Magic Bullet and used it til it broke. It was great. This one looks awesome for baby food :)
  • My SIL has one and she loves it!
  • edited August 2011
    I thought about it but am getting the Beaba baby food maker instead:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001LQCOIS/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1312172281&sr=8-1
  • I want it!!! Did you know that when u eat can food (gerber food) it can have bugs!!! And it is ok the factory has a policy on how many bugs each can can have!! Gross!!! Make your baby's food natural!
  • My 8 yr old saw it on tv an wrote down the number. He said our new baby needs that lol. We may get one
  • I saw it on tv looks pretty kool :)
  • I want one too
  • Now I'm torn. Must do more research!
  • @blueberrysmom be careful with that, one my friend had one that grew mold and lots of reviews says it grows mold too.
  • Lol! Some walmarts carry it. Same as the big one, just little jars
  • Oh I want one sooooo bad!! We are so short on money right now but I'm hoping that after my little Lilly Belle is born I can get a part time job and save up for it before she gets to the food stage(like not just milk lol). I told my dh before we were even talking about kids or even buying a house that I wanted one lol.
  • My 5yo son sees the commercial all the time and keeps trying to convince me to buy it for his baby brother. We "need" it, he says. Haha. I want it too!
  • Lol I say I want that everytime I see the commercial...I'm planning on getting one
  • @jcmommy my kids do the same..my daughter even says she will buy it with her birthday money lol
  • my 4yr old nephew told my mom we need for my daughter. he is so sweet.
  • my stepmother gave me one of those .. my daughter just turn on 3 months so i wont b using it n another 3 more months
  • Im curious about it too. Ive heard both good and bad. But I would definitely like to just make my own baby food. Can you just use a regular food processer?
  • Yes i think that is really cool . I want to get one.
  • I want one too I'm like obsessed with the magic bullet commercial thing Lol
  • i want one!!! i have the regular bullet and i love it! i think it would be cool to have the ones that are perfect for feedings :) if you want one get one!! they do everything!!!
  • I used a hand crank baby food gratter for my son I think I'm going to get a little food prosesser for this one. It was a pain in the butt specially when I was making for storage.
  • I have the regular magic bullet. It's awesome! I used it to make all my daughters baby food and ill be using it again for my son.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens True. You could buy and use the regular size but I'm willing to pay for cute. I'm definitely getting some kind of baby food maker. The one I want steams and purees, etc. Cute is worth it to me! Plus, I don't think I would want to use our huge food processor all of the time for baby food. We'll see.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens Don't get angry. Folks know damn well they're falling for cute. Lol!
  • Ok I just learned about this baby bullet a month ago from my friends 4yr old son! He says lori...u gonna get the baby bullet? I look at my friend and then back at him Like excuse me? What did u just say? What is that and who taught u about it??!? Lmao. I was thinking about the freaking vibrator(adult toy) so was my other friend (not his mom). Lollol after he fully explained it to me and then his mom told me about it. I wanted one too. Then I seen infomercial for it fot 1st a wk later. Smh I'm terrible!!! Lmao
    Nonetheless Im getting one too!! I so don't like jar food.