has anyone genetically selected the gender of ur baby?

2»

Comments

• @SamiUK aah that's so sad! Glad he was adopted though, some kids are given up/taken away and then never get a permanent home
  • @littlenat86 he's called jono lancaster his adoptive mum was amazing
  • Ah I will have a look, thanks hun @SamiUK
  • @everyone I'm getting great info thank u all for ur advise and help :) and Ty for not judging us.
  • U would have to kno wen u ovulate....get an opk & bbt study them....boys are conceived the day b4 of & after ovulation...hope this helps opk...ovulation predictor kit & bbt basal body temperature thermometer...
  • I read about this in my Human Bio class. The only thing I can say is that if it is really 10+ and it does end up being a boy I know I couldn't terminate the pregnancy and at that point you could have had a boy for free so would you end up disapointed?
  • edited August 2011
    I do remember reading that the sperm that end up being female were either heavier or lighter in weight to a male sperm. Weird I know lol but this is how they pick which sperm to use to make sure you get the gender that you want.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For my 3rd, now pregnant. My husband and I were trying for a boy (after two girls) and I did try the Dr.shettles method. I bought the book and planned for 3mths, like it recommended. Im now pregnant with two boys! #3&4 So you could always try this method but you have to plan very well and it might be longer than 3mths planning. But its a sorta a natural way to attempt it. I wouldnt have gone through this again if they happened to be girls tho. I woulda just accepted it but I do understand that strong desire to have the opposite sex.