OH THE PREGNANCY WORRIES...........FROM A DAD

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
SO we went to get a 3d yesterday the pics were bad........our baby girl is just smushed in there it loooks like......and she has the cord right up over her face........and i am afraid the wife is getting tired of being pregnant......makes a dad worry

Comments

• Well is understandable .. Im tired of been pregnant too :( doesnt mean much, just that been pregnant is not an easy job.
  • And men couldn't do it! haha

how far is your wife?
  • we are 30 weeks.........it's been very hard on her as well
  • Aww bless her well the end is in site and you'll soon have your lil girl with you both! have you any names yet?
  • keegan lanette woods
  • Lovely name :)

• I always had chord fears too :/
    Hope the rest of the pregnancy is easy on you both!
  • lol, i know that you said that youre a worried daddy but you made me giggle a little! of course that little girl is a little smushed in there especially at 30 weeks! luckily the little one likes being squished in there and warm and bundled listening to you talk and mommies heartbeat :) but that means you have ten weeks left!! the light is at the end of the tunnel!!! and well worth it! and im sorry it sounds like you didnt get very good pics :( and iv heard those things are super spendy at least they are where i live! and you dont need to worry about your woman feeling like she is done being pregnant!! we all are! lol im 20 weeks and i was done being pregnant the moment i found out!! (not exactly but you know what i mean) its a process! and like @SamiUK said men could not do it! but just give her all the massages she wants and pamper her 100% the next ten weeks she will really need it!! good luck!! :)
  • thanks everyone