i cried because...

2»

Comments

• I cried about jersey shores too :( and while i was driving down the road singing. . All that kept comin on was love songs and i was a wreck when i got home lol
  • I cried watching pinks music video ..
  • I cried cuz my son was crying my bf thought it was pretty hilarious
  • Icry bexause I have to lill girls n I nevet got one strech mark n here I am 6months pregant n getting them everywhere n the coo coo butter n bio oil aint working
  • I cried because i locked myself out of my car and it was on! I started it in the cold am getting ready to leave work and somehow it locked and my extra keys where over 40 smile away it sat there running for over an hr before i got someone out there to open it man i was so stressed and bawling couldn't believe i did that
  • Longhorn had no A1 sauce wtf,boyfriend laughd at woman parts wen givn birth ..omg mine will look jus like dat.no sweet watermelon!!
  • So plp are complaining about duplicate post...so instead of a new one I will just revive this one lol...anyways..I had an epic crying night that lasted hours. 1 I cried because I feel weird when my mom calls me pregnant. 2. I cried because I'm nervous about tomorrow. 3. I cried because I don't like our showerhead. 4. I cried because the shower is too small. 5. I cried because I didn't have any new razors and I shaved and was afraid I was going to get razor burn and the dr would think I was an unmarried pregnant girl w herp 6. I cried because I didn't want my dog to die..even though right now she's perfectly healthy. 7. I cried bcoz I couldn't stop crying.
  • I cried because ppl can't tell I'm pregnant.....so I just look fat. :(
  • @newmommy. Y can't u tell anyone?? There is no way u look fat
  • I almost cried bc I saw some woman disliked my comment...lord knows why!
  • edited February 2011
    @ashleyr0512 no I've told everybody but apparently ppl can't look at me and tell. idk this lady last night was like "oh you're pregnant?!" And my tummy is deff bigger than what I'm use to...my husband says it's in my head though. Idk weight is a big thing to me bc I was overweight all through middle school. Lol
  • I'm sure you're beautiful. Its probably just bloat at this point. Weight is a mind thing to an extent. Just remember u can ALWAYS change it. Don't stress just feed that baby :)
  • I cried because my fiance asked me to wash the pots after he cooked a lovely meal haha :/
  • Thanks. this whole pregnancy thing is really nerve wrecking lol I hope motherhood gets easier, but I know it doesn't.
  • I cried because they forgot to give me the chicken nuggets I ordered at mcdonalds yesterday
  • I cried cause bd was going tu cvs tu get me waters...... Idk y.... so he made me pbnj which I love now that I'm pregnant
  • I love pbnj too!
  • I cry if anything sad comes on tv and I'm in college and the other day my English professor told me I did my whole paper wrong and I started balling.
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife don't worry, it will show soon enough. My baby laid very low until this week when I turned 6 months. People knew I was pregnant but they said it just looked like a man's beer belly.. lol. But now he moved up and ya can't miss it.
  • @sm0ochez14 yah my mother said she was the same way with my brother....so I'm hoping this means I'm having a boy lol