Just made myself a castor oil margarita! Update: I haave a beautiful little boy!!!!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Frozen limeade a splash of margarita mix and castor oil. Doesn't taste to bad and goes down pretty easily but has a gross aftertaste. I am 38 weeks (due 8/22) dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced as of last Wednesday. Let's see if this gets things going... Hopefully I don't crap my pants lol. I'll update as things progress.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yucky ducky I commend you ladies who do Castor oil... I just have to wait til she comes cause I can't do it... but good luck too ya!!!
  • Yea I wont do castor oil either yuck... but I got myself a big ball to bounce on and eating pineaple and mangos every chance I get
  • Well I haven't felt a single thing. I don't have contractions or diarrhea lol. Feel like my normal self. Boo! I guess I need to get a ball to bounce on or wait it out.
  • I just drank the rest of the bottle. 4 oz total. It is so thick and nasty. This is definitely the only time Im trying this!
  • o my i would be afraid of the whole diarrhea thing but good luck to you girlie
  • Good luck with this!!! LOL
  • I'm 37+3 and I refuse to try castor oil! I already have the runs, don't need anymore help lol! I use the ball as well and go walking that's as far as I will go. Good luck I hope something happens!!
  • Update? You should have the poops by now... :p
  • Lmao @mshahir Probably, or soaking a sore ring in the tub.
  • @mshahir @fate @ashleyfew lol you guys crack me up! The castor oil is just now starting to hit me. I just had my first bm. Feeling a little gross right now like I could throw up but on the plus side contractions have started. Yukk.
  • Good luck. It worked for me with my 3 oldest. With my youngest it didn't work because I couldn't keep it down. I kept throwing it right back up. But when it did work I did 4oz as well.
  • Ok well im having some serious diarrhea now and contractions are pretty strong. Im gonna go for a walk in an hour or so. Fingers crossed that I don't s**t myself lol. Just trying to stay active and hydrated.
  • Good luck!!
  • you could be like my husband and bring towels! lol. we just took a family walk in hopes of this girl making an appearance sooner, rather than later! and my waters broke with both my kids so he brought towels as we walked around town on the bike trail $-)
  • Omg this is funny lol
  • Well at this point I am still crapping my brains out! My butt is so raw, I just opened a package of the sensitive baby wipes bahah. This baby better come out to make all this worth while. I am still contracting but not regularly. The contractions are coming from the bottom of my stomach and wrapping around my back. Luckily I haven't s**t myself yet lol.
  • @ashleyfew lol omg u just made my day with "im praying for you behind" lol hilariouse
    !
  • Lol o geeze! Good luck 8)
  • id be scared to use castor oil..wat if u really go into labor and end up having the baby..ur gonna shit like crazy pushin him out!! Ewwwwwwwww
  • Good luck hun!! :D
  • I used castor oil did nothing with ds 2 ds 3 come on his own 6days late n ds 4 was 1 day late I'm sitting @ school waiting for ds1 ppl mist thinly I'm crazy reading this laughing my arse off thanks for the laugh ladies
  • Ok ladies im at l@d contractions 2 mins apart. My last contraction was off the chart. Im not dilating yet so its a waiting game. My back is killing me!!!
  • Good luck! And I hope your bum is better!