still faint positive line... getting worried

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
Hi iv worked it out that I'm 5 ish weeks but my test line is still very faint. With my 1st it was dark very early, however it could be due to using cheap eBay tests lol. Do you think I should be getting worried if its not getting darker xx

Comments

• I had the same problem go buy one that says pregnant/not pregnant :)good luck
  • Naw cuz um 11 weeks and still get a not so dark line when I take a test
  • I think im just worried as with Amy the test was really really dark straightway. I ordered 2.clear blue digital tests yesterday for £7 online. I'm not paying almost £20 in Asda or Tesco for one lol hopefully they will arrive soon.

Im still unsure when to and how to tell my family and friends its a scary idea having 2 xxx
  • I kno...the only one I told was my hubby or should I say he told me...but my test from the dollar tree popped up darker than my egos did
  • edited February 2011
    Aww ur hubby told you :) that's too cute. I'm a bit nervous aswell as his mums in the army and is due to go on tour in september, babys due October so she's going to miss it and wnt see it for almost 6 months old, how do I tell them that one lol they dnt like me as it is lol xxx
  • Aww well um married to a navy boy and he is cross seas rite now and its pretty hard on me sumtimes....but he calls um happy..he will be home for a while on March 9th but he will miss my appt on the first of march :-'(
  • Aww that's tough it must be awful it seems such a shame that the men who support their countries always get the rough time by missing all the little things. When are you due? Will he be home then? Xx
  • Um due Sept 7th and Yes he will be home for two years after he comes home on the 9th and I can't wait to see him.... hug him and jump his bones lmao :">
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oooo maybe I'm only 4 weeks 3 days just looked online and due to cycle length if 32 days I'm a bit further behind than I thought maybe that's why faint line xxx
  • Hahahaha you kinky thing mamamade at least you get him here for the 1st stages gel get to see all the firsts xxx
  • Lmao yes I kno its like as soon as we got married he had to go away :-(
  • Aww hun that's rough
  • Me kno *cries*
  • Well the same thing happened to me... one line was dark and then the next u coildnt even see it. I got scared an said I guess its another MC. I went to the doctor the 14th of February and they told me I was pregnant. They said two line don't matter if its faint or not is a line.... I went to the doctor this week and I seen the heartbeat and my little nugget...with all that said keep the faith...
  • I'm deffo getting symptoms now I am SHATTERED I'm counting down till Amys bed time so I can give her a cuddle and then climb in to my own bed n go to sleep I'm not even gonna bother eating tonight I'm just too tired xx