hospital Bag...

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
What exactly should I pack.???..I'm not due until the 3rd...but I want to b prepared n will do it by the end of this month...its my second child n im lost. Lol.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    We have the same due date yay but as far as the packing idk this is my first im clueless to
  • My mom is gonna help me put mine together tomorrow. I'm not due till Sept 27 but found out today I'm in pre-term labor and they could come this week (twins). She said I'd need a comfy gown and robe, comfy panties (lol granny panties), slippers, shampoo, brush, blow dryer, toothpaste & toothbrush, babies 1st outfits for take home day, onesies, puff w/ shower gel, supportive bra,...I think that's it. Its alot in my opinion! I'll know more tomorrow :)
  • Well this is my first as well but I think ur supposed to take some comfy clothes like sweats don't forget the bras and undies you can take an extra pair of clothes for your baby daddy as well if hes going yo stay with you andsocks sandals or slippers a bathrobe toothbrush toothpaste deodorant shampoo an outfit or two for the baby and a camera cellphone and charger and a list of who you're gonna call once you go into labor or the baby is born sounds like alot but that's what I've been reading on most lists hope it helps :)
  • Well this is my first as well but I think ur supposed to take some comfy clothes like sweats don't forget the bras and undies you can take an extra pair of clothes for your baby daddy as well if hes going yo stay with you andsocks sandals or slippers a bathrobe toothbrush toothpaste deodorant shampoo an outfit or two for the baby and a camera cellphone and charger and a list of who you're gonna call once you go into labor or the baby is born sounds like alot but that's what I've been reading on most lists hope it helps :)
  • Sorry about how many times I posted it my phone sucks a whole heck of a lot for a smart phone its really dumb
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HOSPITAL BAG: Checklist

Mommy
    chapstick
    slipper socks
    socks
    pjs- nightgown, front button ups
    slippers
    toothbrush
    toothpaste
    lotion
    body wash
    deodorant
    nursing pads
    lansinoh
    nursing bras
    underwear
    pads
    brush, comb
    hair ties
    **phone charger**
    *camera
    shampoo, conditioner
    tennis shoes
    black work out pants, tshirt
    medicine

Baby
    take home/ picture outfit
    socks
    diapers
    wipes
    blankets
    car seat
    hat
    burp cloths
    onesie
    baby book (foot/hand prints)

Daddy
    shirt
    undershirt Computer
    pants computer charger
    socks phone charger
    deodorant
    toothbrush
    medicine
    boxers
  • You will also need pads for hefty bleeding. The hospital should supply you with some but have some just in case.
  • Thank u ladies!!!! Omg sounds like a lot of stuff for two days stay!!!!! I don't even remember taking n e thing wit my first except her diaper bag....
  • you need pads! so we're gonna bleed alot after labor? i didnt know this!!!!
  • Hi What are 'burp clothes' From the list? Sorry first baby and all bit daunting for me atm lol x